Stayed in this hotel to ride out the blizzard and was pleasantly surprised, despite hearing criticisms before about it. The rooms are nicely appointed, nothing too fancy if you are looking for that vibe, but does have a "gentleman's club" feel to it. Dark woods, chrome, glass. Nice perks are coffee makers and microwaves in the rooms, and free fresh bottled water stations on every other floor. Limited room service hours, but they do have menus from local restaurants, some of which deliver 24/7 to your room. If you're interested in exploring Manhattan and not spending too much time in your room, this is a great option. But the time you will spend indoors will be pleasant enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Quarters, opposite Rockefeller Center provides contemporary, efficient accommodations in an inviting, club-like atmosphere with 230 rooms located opposite Rockefeller Center, steps away from the famous skating rink, Christmas tree, St. Patrick's Cathedral, Saks Fifth Avenue, Museum of Modern Art and Radio City Music Hall. Minutes from world class shopping, restaurants and entertainment. The other impressive feature of this Club Quarters is The Terrace Club, the luxury executive club on the 7th floor, featuring year-round outdoor dining. Club Quarters, opposite Rockefeller Center provides:• Safe, restricted entry• Fast and easy self check-in and check-out• Free high speed internet access throughout the hotel• Onsite restaurant • Multi-menu in-room dining options (through onsite restaurant and many local restaurants)• Refrigerator and microwave available• Unlimited complimentary chilled purified bottled water • 3 meeting and event rooms available (maximum reception style 55 people)• Free use of computer/printer • Ergonomic workstations• State of the art guest rooms with premium bedding• Contemporary furnishings• Flat panel HD TVs• Complimentary coffee and tea• 24 hour guest service desk • Fitness room • Exercise equipment delivered to guest room upon request • Corporate Apartments available • Value rates• Government per diem rates 365 day a year with valid ID. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Club Quarters Hotel, opposite Rockefeller Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters, Opposite Rockefeller Hotel New York City
- Hotel Quarters Rockefeller Center
- Quarters Rockefeller Center Hotel
- Club Quarters Rockefeller Center