I stayed at the Club Quarters over New Years 2012 as a group of four and would recommend the hotel for good value for money.
We chose this hotel for its location and that is mainly what I have based my review upon.... The hotel is directly opposite the Rockerfeller centre (we could see the ice rink from our room) right near the entrance to Top of the Rock (twilight highly recommended). The hotel is also a couple of blocks from Times Sq and walking distance from Central Park, The Empire State, Macy's and Bloomingdales. The rest of New York city is made readily accessible via the tube stops two mins walk from the hotel!
The room we were allocated (queen bed) was spacious, comfortable and cleaned daily. There are also the obvious amenities tea&coffee facilities, hair dryer, free WiFi, etc.
We found the hotel reception staff very helpful and accommodating (not necessary to provide maps of New York city as they gave us good ones on reception!)
Overall the hotel was spot on for our action packed 3 night stay!!
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters, Opposite Rockefeller Hotel
- Club Quarters, Opposite Rockefeller Hotel New York City
- Hotel Quarters Rockefeller Center
- Quarters Rockefeller Center Hotel
- Club Quarters Rockefeller Center
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private, full service club-like hotel with 175 rooms located opposite Rockefeller Center, steps away from the famous skating rink, Christmas tree, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Saks Fifth Avenue, Museum of Modern Art and Radio City Music Hall. Minutes from world class shopping, restaurants and entertainment. The other impressive feature of this Club Quarters is The Terrace Club the luxury executive club on the 7th floor, featuring year-round outdoor dining on the terrace that your hotel guests will be able to use when they stay overnight. Club Quarters is the best value hotel based on quality and the prime location.Club Quarters provide:• Safe, restricted entry• Instant registration and check out• Free high speed internet access throughout the hotel• Onsite restaurant • Multi-menu in room dining options (through onsite restaurant and many local restaurants)• Refrigerator and microwave available• Unlimited complimentary chilled purified bottled water • 3 meeting and event rooms available (maximum reception style 55 people)• Free use of computer/printer • Ergonomic workstations• State of the art guest rooms with premium bedding• Contemporary furnishings• Flat panel HD TVs• Complimentary coffee and tea• 24 hour guest service desk • Fitness room • Exercise equipment delivered to guest room upon request • Corporate Apartments available • Value rates• Government per diem rates 365 day a year with valid ID. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Club Quarters, opposite Rockefeller Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.