Stayed here for 4 nights -was very nice convenient and reasonable for NYC. Breakfast was good and the attendants work very hard to keep up with the very demanding and sometimes rude guests. Front desk Lisa was awesome - always had a smile on her face and very friendly. Was nice either coming or going to see her. Other's at the front desk were very nice as well I just don't remember all there names. The area is a little sketchy, a little further down 36th St than I would like but again for the money not bad at all. Would definitely stay here again .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free WiFi and hot breakfast. Located just two blocks from the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center, the Quality Inn Midtown West | Convention Center is an ideal place for both business and leisure travelers. .Additional nearby points of interest include: Grand Central Terminal, also known as Grand Central Station Rockefeller Center Radio City Music Hall entertainment venue Central Park Yankee Stadium, home of the New York Yankees baseball team Visitors will enjoy world-class shopping on New York's famous Fifth Avenue. The John F. Kennedy International Airport and the La Guardia Airport are 15 miles from the hotel. A variety of restaurants, entertainment options and cocktail lounges are located in the surrounding area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Quality Inn Midtown West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Midtown West Hotel New York City
- Comfort Inn New York City
- New York City Comfort Inn