We stayed for three nights (June 7-10). The location is good (walk to Penn Station, the High Line, restaurants on 9th Ave.). The hotel is modest (tiny lobby, one slow elevator) but I've never encountered such friendly and helpful front desk service (I don't recall the name of the woman who was at the desk most of the time, but she never stopped smiling, always had a greeting for us, immediately helped with the baggage....). There was a good free breakfast (make your own waffles, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal, eggs, sausage). The room was small but comfortable. Nothing fancy, but for the price, an excellent value for NYC.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free WiFi and hot breakfast. Located just two blocks from the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center, the Quality Inn Midtown West | Convention Center is an ideal place for both business and leisure travelers. .Additional nearby points of interest include: Grand Central Terminal, also known as Grand Central Station Rockefeller Center Radio City Music Hall entertainment venue Central Park Yankee Stadium, home of the New York Yankees baseball team Visitors will enjoy world-class shopping on New York's famous Fifth Avenue. The John F. Kennedy International Airport and the La Guardia Airport are 15 miles from the hotel. A variety of restaurants, entertainment options and cocktail lounges are located in the surrounding area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Quality Inn Midtown West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Midtown West Hotel New York City
- Comfort Inn New York City
- New York City Comfort Inn