My family of four stayed one night here during a weekend trip to Radio City. As everyone else has stated, the rooms are small! With a family of four we literally had to move out of each others way to make it around the beds to bathroom. Obviously this wasnt the best situation, but the kids and my wife took in stride. We were there to spend time out in the city, not in the room anyhow.
The room itself was clean,not the quietest, but it really wasnt a problem for one night. We did have the complemtary breakfast which was welcome, but not what I would expect from this hotel either.
One issue did occur. My wife (being pregnant at the time) requested more pillows to better support herself at night. After two calls, no one ever delivered the pillows. We were able to get by, but obviously the staff is not responsive to the customers in this respect.
Check in was pleasant and we were able to check in our baggage early and leave it for pick up after check out to match our travel schedule.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express New York City Fifth Ave Hotel New York City
- Holiday Inn Express New York City Fifth Ave Hotel
- Holiday Inn New York City
- Holiday Inn Express New York
- New York City Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Manhattan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Fifth Avenue Hotel. Built in 2005, the hotel features include complimentary American breakfast, free in-room wireless high-speed internet access and free local phone calls.The Holiday Inn Express Fifth Avenue is a brand new modern, twenty-two story high rise hotel centrally located within close proximity to numerous restaurants, museums, 5th Ave shopping and the following attractions: Times Square, Rockefeller Center, Grand Central Station, Empire State Building, St. Patrick's Cathedral, Bryant Park, Radio City Music Hall, Carnegie Hall, Lincoln Center, Broadway Theatre District and the Jacob Javits Convention Center. We are also a short cab ride away from Madison Square Garden, Macy's, Lord and Taylor, American Girl, the Modern Museum of Art, NYU, FIT, and the Chelsea Piers. Stay with us if you are in town to see the Today Show which is right up the street from us, as is the David Letterman Show and Good Morning America. Visit New York City, and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Fifth Avenue Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com, Olotels, EasyToBook, Otel, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express New York City Fifth Ave reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.