This hotel is in a great location! The staff is super friendly and very helpful from the front desk to the servers at breakfast. Our room was large with a beautiful view of the empire state building. It was very clean and everything was in working order. The breakfasts are delicious and they used china plates instead of disposable..
The sofa bed was not good enough to sleep on even though they had recently put in new mattresses. I highly recommend getting two beds instead of a king and a pull out. Also, the line at breakfast is very long. You don't need to wait in the line at first. Go into the breakfast room and choose the drinks/cold cereals/ oatmeal or fruit and yogurt. Then, when the line goes down, wait for the hot food. You can't carry everything at once so it is easier to head on in and choose the stations without the lines. This is a great hotel for pets, they are treated very well!
The elevators are the biggest problem. They were all working but you can wait a long time and then they are often full. Ask for a higher floor so you have a better view and can guarantee to get on an elevator when it eventually arrives!
We enjoyed this hotel and would definitely stay again. Thanks Marriott!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 2005 modern highrise in great location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn by Marriott Times Square New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Times Square New York Hotel New York City
- Residence Inn New York City
- Marriott New York City
- New York City Marriott
- New York City Residence Inn