Close to Penn Station. Great location with easy access to Times Square, Broadway theaters, Central Park, Rockefeller Center. A few blocks walk to the Metro and an easy ride on the metro to sites in Lower Manhattan, like the 9-11 Memorial (World Trade Center site) and the Statue of Liberty. On the Saturday I was there, the Avenue of the Americas became a pedestrian zone for vendors.
The hotel was clean, comfortable and suitable for medium to long-term stays with a kitchen, office space area, sofa and easy chair. The bathroom was small, but perfect for one or two people.
The restaurant offered a comprehensive breakfast on the 3rd floor.
Great value; I'd stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 2005 modern highrise in great location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Marriott, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Residence Inn by Marriott Times Square New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Times Square New York Hotel New York City
- Residence Inn New York City
- Marriott New York City
- New York City Marriott
- New York City Residence Inn