We just returned from our Anniversary weekend in your hotel. What a pleasant surprise! We booked on priceline and were given the "Cozy" room as a result, which we expected for the price. The bed was a double, but we were fine with the size of the room, as it is designed very functionally for 2 people.
We've always stayed in Times Square, but were thrilled with the location of Hotel 57, since we could walk to Central Park, Shopping on 5th or Park, and even to Times Square.
Danny, the Bell Hop/greeter was a breath of fresh air every time we saw him. He remembered us and gave us water upon arrival and departure. Had great local tips as well.
The only recommendation I'd have would be to give guests the protocol for picking up your vehicle when they arrive. We called when we were ready to check out, but it took 30 minutes rom notification to deliver our vehicle. Danny was smooth in helping ease our frustations with that though as well!
We had a blast and can't wait to return to your hotel. The rooftop bar had great views as well!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This recently renovated, Manhattan boutique hotel has unveiled a completed couture masterpiece by award-winning designer Jordan Mozer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Marriott, Odigeo, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Renaissance New York Hotel 57 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance New York City
- Hotel 57 New York
- New York City Renaissance