We stayed here for one night to visit friends in the city and the hotel did not disappoint. We have stayed in a handful of Marriott hotels in Manhattan over the past year or so and Hotel 57 is probably our favorite. It has the feel of a smaller, boutique property with a nice two level lobby and complimentary water and newspapers. We were upgraded to a superior king room, which for NYC standards was decently sized and was very clean and modern. The rooftop terrace is a great place to have a drink or a snack - great views and perspective of midtown. Location is nice - right on the subway and close to Central Park. We would certainly consider staying at Hotel 57 in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This recently renovated, Manhattan boutique hotel has unveiled a completed couture masterpiece by award-winning designer Jordan Mozer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Marriott, Odigeo, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Renaissance New York Hotel 57 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance New York City
- Hotel 57 New York
- New York City Renaissance