The hallmark of this hotel is great service. I found the staff to be one of the best I have experienced in my travels. From check-in to encountering the housekeeping staff in the hall, they were all extremely professional and friendly. For this reason, I highly recommend this hotel.
The hotel is a great Manhattan location and easy walk to subway station, great restaurants and many attractions.
The hotel has a boutique vibe which is a positive. However, "boutique" also usually means small - and this is true for this property. Rooms are small (but very nice and well appointed), concierge lounge is small (but has great appetizers and one of the nicest bartenders I have ever met) lobby is small (but is functional, has comfy chairs and a way-cool fireplace), elevators are small (and painfully slow). So, to sum it up, small but wonderful (except for the elevators)! I will definitely stay here in the future.
Tip for Platinums: free appetizer in the concierge lounge daily. Try the quesadillas... Excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This recently renovated, Manhattan boutique hotel has unveiled a completed couture masterpiece by award-winning designer Jordan Mozer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Marriott, Odigeo, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Renaissance New York Hotel 57 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance New York City
- Hotel 57 New York
- New York City Renaissance