After staying at the East Side Marriott, the Marquis and the NY Hilton many times, I decided to try this property for a Sunday night stay. The location is incredible, within walking distance of almost everything, 2 blks from Bloomies and a 15 min walk to Rockefeller Center. I was upgraded to a Jr suite which had a huge flat panel TV on one wall in the living room area and a giant King bed in the bedroom. The bathroom was beautiful. The whole place reminds me of a high end European hotel. This room actually had a terrace - ever have a balcony in a hotel in NYC? The room was absolututely fantastic, modern, clean and comfortable. The front desk staff was pleasant and were very helpful. The Concierge lounge has a great breakfast every am and drinks and snacks all day. The rate was $199 which is very reasonable for a nice NYC hotel. The was an occasion where the value received was much higher than my expectation. Great when that happens. Kudos to the staff at this hotel. I will stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This recently renovated, Manhattan boutique hotel has unveiled a completed couture masterpiece by award-winning designer Jordan Mozer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Marriott, Odigeo, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Renaissance New York Hotel 57 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance New York City
- Hotel 57 New York
- New York City Renaissance