“Best service ever” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Courtyard by Marriott New York Manhattan / Upper East Side

Save Saved
You added Courtyard by Marriott New York Manhattan / Upper East Side to your Saves list
Courtyard by Marriott New York Manhattan / Upper East Side
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   410 East 92nd Street, New York City, NY 10128 (Manhattan)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #330 of 449 hotels in New York City
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Best service ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We have stayed at many hotels in our lives. But this hotel shined above the rest. The actual hotel was nice, but what made it stand above and beyond, was the staff. We have never had such kind and welcoming staff, ever! They made us feel at home, made my kids feel like they were family, every single person greeted us with a smile. Even after the trip, Eric Passiglia took the time to help me out with additional questions. I will absolutely stay here again, and recommend all of my friends do as well!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

46 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

When I arrived to check in, the staff at the registration desk couldn't find my booking.com reservation. They did not apologize or smile or make eye contact with me; instead, they were trying to see over my head to watch a World Cup game on the lobby TV. Only when I asked repeatedly did they call booking.com, and after that they offered me another room that did not have the number of beds I required. They made no effort at all to help me or to correct the problem or to make me comfortable while I waited. Booking.com was able to arrange alternate accommodations, thank goodness. I would not chose to stay in a hotel where the front-desk staff are this rude and unhelpful.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Brisbane, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My daughter and I stayed here for a week in mid June - our first trip to New York city. We loved the location. My conference was in Times Square and I was a bit hesitant to stay here at first as I thought it would be out of the way and bit far for us from everything. Instead we ended up being extremely happy with the location - it had so many great eateries located nearby, delis, the subway was a 10 minute walk (food carts and shops to see along the way). The staff were great - on check in I asked if we could have 2 queen beds instead of the king (I booked online via expedia and king was all that was left) and they were more than accommodating in making the change for us. Always had a smile and very helpful. Housekeeping I left a note for asking for more coffee pods, and each time they left more than enough for us. Free coffee in the mornings in the foyer which was great also as we grabbed a cup to take with us when we went out in the mornings. We walked everywhere and took the subway mostly, but saying that there are always taxis close by or private cars/drivers out the front of the hotel. The bed was really comfy and the pillows were assorted in terms of softness/hardness. Had a great night sleep each night. Only negative I can think of was that the shower curtain was a bit musty, but I'm sure if I had informed staff it would of been changed. There is no bistro on site, but there is really no need as there are so many eateries nearby (highly recommend Au Jus or Zabars [Eli's Vinegar Factory] just around the corner) that you can visit, or order food from for delivery to your room at no charge.

Room Tip: We had a room on the 15th floor and had no problems with noise or AC.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Webster, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Great hotel, great view of the city, friendly helpful staff, great location. Subway not too far from hotel, definitely walking distance. Restaurants nearby, Duane Reade Pharmacy close by. Room was clean, shower worked great. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Atlanta, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Air conditioning that doesn't work, only two elevators - and one out of service half the time, key cards that don't work, management that doesn't care...I would rather sleep in the subway than at this hotel ever again.

Room Tip: Find another hotel
Green Features: They keep the rooms hot in the summer - is that environmentally friendly?
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Hartford, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Great hotel, friendly staff, nice view of the city. It's quite a hike to the subway, but in the morning there are plenty of cabs waiting out front. Great restaurants nearby.

The only concern we had was of the AC unit. It was not working properly, unable to cool the room. We promptly shared out concerns with the staff. They had said that there was a problem with the unit and it should be working in 30 minutes. 4 days later, it still wasn't working well. Overall, it was nice hotel in a "quiet" for NYC area.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I've stayed at this Courtyard several times and it is a great alternative to what are usually much more expensive midtown hotels. I really appreciate the redone lobby and rooms. But, I do have one "complaint" that I hope will be read by staff and attended to. I don't know if this is specific to this Courtyard or part of a a change in room amenities. The good old lemon/sage and lemon/citrus soaps and lotions were fine. However, on this trip, there was something new in the room - Thann Amber Woods lotion. Innocently, I used it - I wanted to escape from my own body for hours afterwards, even after trying to wash it off. Please, please stop providing it.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Been to Courtyard by Marriott New York Manhattan / Upper East Side? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Courtyard by Marriott New York Manhattan / Upper East Side

Address: 410 East 92nd Street, New York City, NY 10128
Location: United States > New York > New York City > Manhattan , Midtown , Upper East Side
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#204 Romantic Hotel in New York City
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Courtyard by Marriott New York Manhattan / Upper East Side 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Otel, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott New York Manhattan / Upper East Side reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Courtyard By Marriott New York Manhattan / Upper East Side Hotel New York City
Courtyard Upper East Side
Courtyard New York City
New York City Courtyard
New York City Marriott

If you own or manage Courtyard by Marriott New York Manhattan / Upper East Side, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.