“Hard to rate this one - but a must see if you're in NYC” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Pennsylvania Station

Pennsylvania Station
7th Ave & West 32nd St, New York City, NY 10001 (Chelsea)
212 630 7373
Website
Improve this listing
Omaha, Nebraska
21 attraction reviews
“Hard to rate this one - but a must see if you're in NYC”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

We were in Penn Station several times because we chose to take the subway everywhere the week we were in NYC. Not that I would suggest a person spend a lot of time here, but it is a pretty incredible world down there! If you really want to get the New York flavor, I think you must take the subway and go through Penn Station at least once!

Okehampton
11 attraction reviews
“High Street underground.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

Had to use Penn Station to take Amtrak to Niagara Falls and found it to be very busy but safe with numerous police and military personnel patrolling. So many shops and food outlets.

Emporia, Virginia
3 attraction reviews
“Seating for travlers would be nice”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

I don't like that there isn't a sitting area for coach travelers. Many travelers had begun sitting on the floor after waiting for their trains to arrive and they were instructed to get up.

Kecskemet, Hungary
12 attraction reviews
“Penn Stat.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Huge subway station, it has a history but I just travelled across so it seemed like an avare station.

Visited September 2012
New York City, New York
“Penn Station”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

I love Penn Station. But I truly like all stations and airports. Easy to navigate. Easy to find information on trains. If you're looking for trains to Long Island, don't search for Penn Station. Search for the railroad to find trains. Same goes for New Jersey. I've navigated with various groups. It's a well-oiled machine. I have been there SEVERAL times. The date I chose was for my most recent visit.

Visited June 2013