“Pizza Ok Bad service at the cashier” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Pizza Villagio - CLOSED

Pizza Villagio
1412 6th Avenue, New York City, NY 10019 (Manhattan)
(212) 957-9580
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Pizza
Neighborhood: Manhattan
Neighborhood: Manhattan
San Dimas, California
“Pizza Ok Bad service at the cashier”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

The Pizza was mediocre. It was kind of bland and needed something.
The girl at the cashier was rude when I ordered coffee, she didnt
even ask me how much sugar do I need. She just added it in my coffee
and I told her I hope its not too sweet so she just shrugged. So when
I drunk the coffee, omg, it was too sweet. I didnt wanna argue that day
cuz Im on my holiday vacation so I just tossed it. So if you are ordering coffee,
beware. While exiting out
of the restaurant, they were condiments by the door. Why didnt she just tell that if I need cream and sugar they are by the door.Also the macaroons looks good but it didnt taste
good. Wont be back there again.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

82% Recommend
Managua, Nicaragua
“Great food, great value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

Excellent restaurant. Great food at very reasonable prices. Very friendly service. Highly recommended.

Visited November 2012
“Good pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

We went to get some pizza to go. People were nice, fast service and good pizza. I thought the store had a nice variety of food and were to sit, eat or wait.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
north carolina
“Great Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

Found this place by using my TripAdvisor mobile app and it was really a great place. We were looking for a pizza place after a long bike ride in Central Park and were really hungry. A variety of pizzas are available by the slice and we tried a few different ones, cheese, veggie, pepperoni and mushroom. All agreed, the pizza was first rate. Thin, crisp and the right amount of toppings on all made for a perfect pizza. Had a salad also. It was large enough to share and very good. Prices are very reasonable for what you get. Staff was really efficient and friendly. Since this was my first time to NYC, having pizza was high on my bucket list. This place didn't disappoint.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Mount Vernon, Ohio
“Amazing value!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

Who would have ever thought there would be such a great little place, and SO inexpensive, so close the Central Park and the Ritz Carleton and Helmsley. We found this place by accident and couldn't beat the food quality and value. We had breakfast (French toast & bacon), dinner (pizza), and breakfast again (muffins and coffee). Two muffins and two large coffees were $6.40. Couldn't believe it. And 3 large slices of pepporoni pizza and two drinks were $12. If you want good food and a place to save money (which is rare in NYC), go to Pizza Villagio.

Visited September 2012