“Mother/Daughter Sunday Brunch” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Palm Court at The Plaza Hotel

Palm Court at The Plaza Hotel
Fifth Avenue at Central Park South, New York City, NY 10019 (Manhattan)
(212) 759-3000
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Palm Court at The Plaza Hotel is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,496 of 11,751 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Manhattan
Cross street: Fifth Avenue at Central Park South
Transit: Subway: N, R, Q, F, E, 4, 5, 6 are all within walking distance.
Winnipeg, Canada
“Mother/Daughter Sunday Brunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I have always dreamed of having brunch at The Plaza and my daughter and myself finally did. The whole experience was fabulous. The Palm Court restaurant was very beautiful. The food was a very classic brunch buffet and excellent. Everything was fresh and delicious. The service was unbelievably amazing. Everytime my daughter got up the waiter would quickly refold her napkin and tidy the table. He was very professional and always nearby without being intrusive. Anytime we needed something he would appear instantly like he could read our minds. This experience was very memorable for my daughter and myself. Everyone who has the opportunity should definitely have brunch or lunch at The Plaza.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Just like "The Old Times"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

I have been visiting the Palm Court for sixty years! Admittedly, my first visit I was seven years old and with my parents At the time I loved "Eloise at The Plaza Hotel" which is still a wonderful children's book. This visit I was celebrating my sixty-seventh birthday with my husband. The chicken salad has not changed! The setting is magnificent as it always has been. Our service may have been a little slow but we did not mind as the food was worth it and our conversation was unhurried.

• Visited February 2013
Liverpool
“Great Time!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

We booked the afternoon tea for my wife's 40th birthday, she had always wanted to go and it was nothing short of amazing. The food was fantastic (along with the champers) and the service was great. My 17 yr old nephew went in with reservations but loved it and when they got the pianist to play happy birthday, they gave my wife a birthday cake which we hadnt even asked for!!! That was just the icing on the cake.
Will definitely do again.

• Visited February 2013
Old Hickory, Tennessee
“Fabulous Afternoon Tea in the Palm Court”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Following the Thousand Places to See Before You Die advice, we had afternoon tea in the splendid Palm Court Restaurant at the Plaza Hotel just off Central Park in Manhattan. It was as hoped for: gorgeous surroundings, outstanding service, and terrific food. The three tiered tray was filled with delicious, beautiful sandwiches, scones and sweets. We loved the ambience and the relaxing meal.

• Visited October 2012
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
“High Tea”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

High Tea at the Plaza is something you should try when visiting NY. The food is very good and the service is excellent. It is a nice way to relax between sightseeing or shopping. It's hard to finish everything on your plate but really try, it delicious!

Visited February 2013