“Great laughs!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Gotham Comedy Club

Gotham Comedy Club
208 W. 23rd Street, New York City, NY 10011 (Chelsea)
212.367.9000
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #30 of 784 Nightlife in New York City
Type: Bar/ Clubs, Comedy Clubs, Theaters, Clubs
More attraction details
Owner description: Leading comedy club and host to top talent.
Atlanta, Georgia
4 attraction reviews
“Great laughs!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

Fun (and funny) night in the Big Apple. We saw John Reep, along with Angelo Lozada, Gina Brillon and Keith Alberstadt. All were hilarious! The theater's set-up was nice - smallish with great views of the stage from everywhere. Service was ok, drinks were pricey, but what the heck. We laughed our heads off.

Visited May 2014

Washington DC
14 attraction reviews
“Awesome!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

I purchased the VIP tickets and it was totally worth it!!!! The table for two was perfect, the service was excellent, delicious wine, tasty food and the gentlemen running the club were truly exceptional. We saw Jim Breuer who was so beyond funny!!! The warm up act was awesomely funny as well!
I'm from Washington DC and I will make the trip to NYC again just for this Gotham Comedy Club experience! It was that fantastic.
I highly recommend the VIP tickets but if you can't do it, you will still have a most tremendous time! Also, if you ever have the opportunity to see Jim Breuer, don't hesitate! He wrote a terrificly funny book too, which you should read before going to see him!

Visited April 2014
Howard City, Michigan
“laugh your self silly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

it made you forget all issues you had as i laughed all night . what a great show and was not expensive .

Visited March 2014
4 attraction reviews
“Good laughs, Pricey Drinks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

I won't say much about the comics as they change frequently but we had a great time laughing all night.

That said, when the bill rolled around I was a little startled. 7 drinks ( vodka mixes) netted close to a hundred dollars. When you throw in the tip and then the ticket cost that is an expensive night! We didn't even order food!

Overall a great time, I just wish the drinks were a little mor reasonable. Maybe stick to beer if you go.

Nairobi, Kenya
11 attraction reviews
“Fun, fun, fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

My first visit to a comedy club and it certainly lived up to expectation. I would definitely recommend this, and have dinner at one of the many restaurants near by.

Visited March 2014