“The WORST EVER!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Bond 45 Italian Kitchen Steak & Seafood

Bond 45 Italian Kitchen Steak & Seafood
154 West 45th Street, New York City, NY 10036 (Manhattan)
(212) 869-4545
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Bond 45 Italian Kitchen Steak & Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,224 of 11,626 restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Manhattan
Cross street: Between Broadway and 6th Avenue
Transit: 1, 2, 3, 7, 9 N, R, W, & Q trains to 42nd Street/Times Square.
Golden, Colorado
“The WORST EVER!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

At of all the restaurants to choice from in New York we went here for my 50th Birthday. It was the worst experience in my life. I wanted to get up and walk out, but since I was tucked in to my sit in typical N.Y fashion, I couldn't. I'll be honest the waiter is what left the worst taste in my mouth. He brought a burnt steak to our table, which is NOT even what we ordered. He never came to ask how everything was, not once! The dish he brought us not only was not what we ordered but when we asked what it was, he replied somethioung it wasn't. The manager tried to make it up to us because he could see that we ate nothing and didn't want us to leave hungry. He brought desserts to celebrate my 50th along with champagne but then wait for it.....The waiter is at the table right next store DISSING US. What an idiot. We are right next to him, what an idiot. He gave the table next to us free champagne and told them they didn't have to complain in order to get anything free. I am not the kind of person who normally would do this but when pay 40$ plus for just a steak you expect to get what you order. I only ask the manager to not pay for the steak because we ordered a filet mignon, the waiter said it was prime rib and it turned out to be a burnt peice of ribeye that tasted like sirloin. Even the girl next to us(from England) commented on how it looked like a sirloin. Thanks to the manager for trying but this experience ruined my 50th Birthday dinner hands down. Too many other choices to have this happened, when you pay that kind of money for food the waiter needs to realize that decent service is expected.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

71% Recommend
Long Island
“Antipasto Heaven”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

This a great place to go pre-theater. They can get you in and out quickly. I highly recommend sticking to the Anitpasto bar. You can load up on 2-3 dozen different options they make and definitely have their Burrata. You can see the antipasto options as you walk in on the left. Pair that with some wine and you really do not need a main dish. The entrees are absurdly high priced. The service is pretty good for how busy this place gets.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“Great Italian near Times Square”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

The pizza was delicious and easy to share as an appetizer. The pasta was also good, but it did not come out as warm as I'd like. The service is great and fast if you're in a hurry.

Visited December 2012
Caldwell, New Jersey
“Seafood or steak that is the question”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012 via mobile

This Italian steakhouse has everything that you would want in seafood or steak. In our group of seven all our seafood dishes were great. I had the arugula salad with carmalized pears and the main course was the risotto with shrimp,clams,and mussels which was excellent . Do not miss tasting the bread with olives in it, it was very similar to the one served in Venice italy. I would like to add that the staff was very friendly a nd we would most likely to return again

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Buffalo, New York
“Delicious expensive food, nice atmosphere, spacious restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012 via mobile

Recommended by our hotel concierge. The food was delicious! Lasagna is one of their specialties, it's open face and amazing. More expensive than I expected but was really delicious, great relaxing atmosphere, excellent service.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere