“Delicious!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Umi Sushi

Umi Sushi
303 East 56th Street and 118 East 31st Street, New York City, NY 10022 (Manhattan)
212.686.3308
Neighborhood: Manhattan
Athens, Attiki, Greece
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

First time eating sushi and the meal was perfect! very good service and reasonable prices. Must try it absolutely!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

94% Recommend
NYC
“Fresh and Sweet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

This is our neighborhood goto! We love the freshness and quiet neighborly-ness. Reasonably priced, quick and friendly!

Visited February 2013
“Excellent value tasty sushi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

Having spent a long day sightseeing we were looking for a quick bite without a reservation on a Friday night. I found this place using the TripAdvisor app and thought the reviews looked good. We had an excellent meal of very fresh tastig sushi rolls, sashimi & tempura. The food and drinks were very reasonably priced and the service was great. Visit if you are in the area!

Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey
“Great for lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

We only had lunch there twice. The food was very good. Service was fast and waiters were kind and cheerful. Clean place as well. Totally recommend it.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
The Hague, The Netherlands
“Always my first stop in New York”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

Whenever I have to travel to New York for work, on my first day of arrival I have an early sushi dinner at Umi Sushi. I am never disappointed. Today I had miso soup, Vitamin C roll and Umi roll. A bit too much, but I can't help it, it's so good. The place doesn't look fancy but the food is excellent. The staff was still preparing food for the day, slicing thin strips of cucumber; I have never seen so much cucumber in once place! They told me at the end of the evening it will all be gone. A lot of the food is delivered in the neighbourhood, I believe.

• Visited January 2013