“Great Restaurant... NEW MENU!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Roger Smith

Roger Smith
501 Lexington Ave, New York City, NY 10017 (Midtown)
212 755 1400
Improve this listing
Ranked #1,229 of 11,507 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: American
Neighborhood: Midtown
Neighborhood: Midtown
“Great Restaurant... NEW MENU!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2010

I just ate at the Roger Smith Hotel and they have a new Menu! I ordered the Chicken Sandwich, which I thought would be pretty standard, so I didn't look at what was included, but I was pleasantly surprised by the portobello mushrooms on top of the Chicken. Great location just north of Grand Central! Definitely will go back, DELICIOUS!!! WELL DONE ROGER SMITH

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Los Angeles
“It truly is like a home away from home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2008

I have stayed at the Roger Smith several times. It is so nice to come in and the staff welcomes you because they remember you from the last visit. From the moment the cab drove up the bellman was waiting to assist with my bags. I love the large rooms and this trip was extremely nice since I was upgraded to a suite. It was just that Sweet!
I always enjoy the choices of restaurants they have provided for me in my room to have food delivered by the staff.
I can't wait to go back.

Chicago, Illinois
“Horrible service, repeatedly awful experiences.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2008

I was assigned to this hotel twice because of the organization I was contracted to. The staff was terribly unprofessional, the front desk gave outright false information on the occasions that I was able to get more than a one syllable response, and would hang up the instant they had finished speaking if I called from my room, necessitating 3-4 calls to solve a simple problem.

The room was dirty on both visits, and it was impossible to get any assistance whatsoever from the staff.

NOTE: The hotel management contacted the employers of my previous client when an unfavorable review was put online about them.