“Fish and chip” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Molly's Pub & Restaurant, Shebeen

Molly's Pub & Restaurant, Shebeen
287 3rd Ave, New York City, NY 10010 (Manhattan)
(212) 889-3361
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Neighborhood: Manhattan
“Fish and chip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

I am looking for fish and chip and find this in the list of top ten that is near me, and I am glad for what I found, it is unique and the feel is good, the food is good, I will come again.

Colorado
“You won't find this unless you're looking for it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

Everyone is very friendly here, and waitress very helpful. We had their special hamburger and also the shepherd's pie. Both big servings and very good. Service prompt. There's a real pub feel, cozy, friendly, not too noisy. Small and they don't do reservations; we were there on a Thursday evening around 7:30 and had no trouble getting in. Looked like a lot of regulars frequent it as well. And our waitress just sort of made the evening. Not too intrusive, but very, very pleasant. It'll be on our list for our next visit.

minnetonka. minnesota
“Guinness and Lamb Stew”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

Go for the atmosphere (and the beer) more than for the food, although the food was a cut-above pub fare. The lamb stew was excellent, the fish and chips...good. It's one of the best Irish bars in New York - the people, the fireplace, the decor are all worth a visit. And when we called ahead with only an hour's notice they held a booth for us. This is now our go-to Irish bar when in New York.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Great hole-in-the-wall pub!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I ate there tonight, and the fish and chips and shepherds pie were excellent! The service was so great, the waitress even let us sample a few drinks before ordering our drinks. The ambience was very Irish Pub, without the party scene, great beers on tap and good wine, all at an affordable price for Manhattan. Would eat here again in a heartbeat!

Visited May 2013
British Columbia, Canada
“Great atmosphere! Very good food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

On a cold, drizzly April day, my husband & I found our way to Molly's Pub & Restaurant, Shebeen for lunch. Inside, it was cozy, charming & welcoming with sawdust on the floor and a wood-burning fireplace heating the room. It was a wonderful reprieve for us cold, hungry visitors! My husband had a monti cristo sandwich + a pale ale while I had the fish and chips ... probably the BEST fish I've ever had! Very good food & service! Great atmosphere!