“"WHENEVER I'M IN SOHO I ALWAYS TRY AND EAT HERE"” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fanelli Cafe

Fanelli Cafe
94 Prince St, New York City, NY (Manhattan)
212/226-9412
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Neighborhood: Manhattan
New York City, New York
“"WHENEVER I'M IN SOHO I ALWAYS TRY AND EAT HERE"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

I have been coming here for years, recently it's been harder because I no longer work in Soho. So now I always try and make it here the food is amazing, love the servers, and the fact that it's in Soho makes it even better. The restaurant has an old feel to it which makes it really cool and unique. It really is a great restaurant and the crowd is always cool and fun. A lot of tourist but they don't bother me. This is for sure a hot spot in NYC and a great hangout in Soho.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Sandefjord, Vestfold, Norway
“Crowded and cozy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

Very nice place with a very special warm and cozy main room. The side room is more ordinairy. The service was good taken the busy athmosphere into consideration. We had hamburgers and they were very good. The bacon was splendid. The chips were not of same good quality. Overall a place a visit worth while.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Geneva, Switzerland
“Service Great, Food, so so”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

My cousin and I went to the restaurant as she had been therer in previous occassions stating that the food was very good. The atmosphere was simple and comfortable. The staff are very friendly and the service was great. This made up for what my cousin insisted was an off day regarding the food. We all ordered onion rings and burgers. The onion rings were a bit dry. We ordered the burgers medium, medium well and well done. The only one that came right was the medium. The medium well was well done with burnt edges and the well done was just basically burnt and so was unedible according to my niece who declared, "well done does not mean burnt."

• Visited February 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Marietta, Georgia
“Naomi rocks this pub!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

A friendly Scotsman on the subway recommended this pub to my girlfriend and I (tourists in NY). Fanelli's was just what the doctor ordered with spicy Bloody Mary's, burger & fries. The best part of our lunch was the service as Naomi took great care of us. She went the extra mile when my phone died, and she charged it during our meal! She also gave us great recommendations for additional fun later that evening. This isn't a fancy place -- just a good lunch spot on an otherwise dreary rainy day!

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Indiana, Pennsylvania
“Excellent Pub”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

I love this place and make a point of going here each time I'm in New York. The food is excellent and the atmosphere is incredibly laid back. It feels like you're in an English pub. It is very reasonably priced for the city.

Visited January 2013