“Skip It!” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Roxy Delicatessen - CLOSED

Roxy Delicatessen
1565 Broadway, New York City, NY 10036-1517 (Midtown)
212-921-3333
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Lunch, Dessert, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Neighborhood: Midtown
Tampa
“Skip It!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

Unless this is on some weird must-do list I would skip it! We ate he as our very first NYC restaurant. We had just arrived, were staying at the Marriott Marquis and we were famished. Although the restaurant was on Times Square you cannot see any of the action from inside. We sat upstairs, near the bathroom, gross! Food was average but not worth the price. And skip the bathroom! An alley would be cleaner!

Visited August 2012

Montreal, Canada
“Better delis elsewhere”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Roxy Deli is right in Timesquare which makes it busy but necessarily good. The pastrami sandwich is fair and the matzoh ball soup just OK. I much prefer Carnagie Deli just a few blocks away.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Ancaster, Canada
“Thats A Sandwich”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Ok here we go now this place knows how to do a sandwich. You could feed your whole family on the meat that goes on one sandwich and thats no stretch!!! I had the Turkey sandwhich yes that was the best ever!!! I rolled out of there. Great atmosphere great experience a real NY deli Sandwich true to form this is a must eat!!! I wont even talk about the cheesecake its as Guy puts it off the charts!!

Visited August 2012
“Good location”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

Good service but the food was just "ok". Can't get our of the deli for less than $80.00 for breakfast.

Visited January 2013
Edmond, Oklahoma
“Home of the double decker sandwich!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

I highly recommend sharing one of the double decker sandwiches! While they are pricey (the chicken salad double decker was $24 but the cost to split is only $7) they are HUGE!! I took half my sandwich back to the hotel and split the half with a friend later that evening. Very yummy!! I may have to stop back in for a dessert! They looked really good!

• Visited January 2013