“Great for little girls of all ages” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Alice's Tea Cup

Alice's Tea Cup
102 West 73rd Street, New York City, NY 10023 (Manhattan)
(212) 799-3006
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Dessert
Neighborhood: Manhattan
Oswego, New York, United States
“Great for little girls of all ages”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

My daughter told us about this place. It's a fun place to eat and the food is quite good. An experience to be had while in NYC.

• Visited September 2013

• Polish first
Gloucester, Massachusetts
“Great Tea”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

My fiance and I stumbled across this by just randomly walking around in New York. I fell in love immediately. The place is absolutely charming. Unfortunately for us, the restaurant was closing so we were only able to order tea on the go. I had the birthday tea, but my favorite was the tea I chose to bring home, Brandy Apricot. If you are a tea lover, you have to try it.

• Visited June 2013
Thessaloniki, Greece
“Best Cupcake place ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I really enjoyed my time at Alice's Tea cup! Such a quaint little place!
Great selection of scones, cakes and cupcakes. Beautifully decorated! Loved the fact that there
was a little tea party with mums and daughters there. Oh and my cupcake was on the house because it was my birthday! :)

• Visited May 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Cute Place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

If you have a little girl, take her. They get fairy wings and are sprinkled with fairy dust. It is adorable. We had excellent service from Melvin. He was informative and very nice. I ordered tuna fish, my friend egg salad. If you are looking for typical, don't order those items. The tuna was not good. I barely finished half. My friend toolkit home and emailed me that it was not good. We shared a berry scone with jam and creme. It was delicious. Oh, the fries were very good. Next time it is fries and scones!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
montreal
“Perfect Tea & Scones!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

Very cute restaurant. You really need to like the whole fairy tale stories, particularly Alice Wonderland or else you’ll find the place super tacky.
I ordered 2 scones and their famous Alice’s tea. The scones (mixed berry and pumpkin caramel) were fresh and amazing. My sister ordered their French toast and she still talks about it till today of how amazing it was (see comment below lol). My mom and aunt both had the crepes which were ok. Prices are decent. Atmosphere is nice. Beautiful tea cups; everyone gets a different one which makes it unique. Great place to go for brunch or a quick bite to eat with tea- afterwards you can walk over to central park and walk all the way down until you hit the city again (15-20 mins walk). Would go back next time im in the city (maybe try their other locations)

• Visited August 2013