“A Hidden Gem, Indeed!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Bennie Thai Cafe

Bennie Thai Cafe
88 Fulton St, New York City, NY 10038-2807 (Financial District)
(212) 587-8930
Neighborhood: Financial District
New York City, New York
“A Hidden Gem, Indeed!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

I have known about Bennie's for nearly 15 years, so when I moved to the FiDi, I kept it in the back of my mind to have dinner there.

We finally got there last October for a Friday night dinner and had a delightful meal. We are overdue for another visit!

Des Moines, Iowa
“Best NYC hidden secret”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

My husband and I visited this place during our honeymoon. It's a bit hidden but were so happy we went there. Their service is fast and friendly. They had an amazing cucumber salad. Next time were in Manhattan we will visit for sure!!

Chicago, Illinois
“Great Thai food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

The food was spectacular. Ordered 3 entrees and shared. All were equally delicious! Will definitely. Return if ever back in town.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Thai food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

This place was recommended to try and I will definitely pass on the recommendation. Excellent Thai food in the Financial District

Visited February 2014
South Carolina
“Hidden jewel in Downtown Manhattan”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

We recently visited my sister-in-law and she brought us to this Thai Cafe. It was around 4pm and the place was almost empty. I was thinking that there's nothing special about this place. My sister-in-law started ordering for us. When I tried their pad thai- it was the best one ever. Curry puffs was good too, tofu, and spring rolls were awesome as well. Before we were done I noticed that the place was full. No doubt why this place is one of the best ones in NYC. Very reasonably priced and don't forget to try the Thai sweet sticky rice with mango. I bet that you will love it too.

• Visited December 2013