“Great atmosphere and not too expensive!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Dos Caminos Soho

Dos Caminos Soho
475 West Broadway at Houston Street, New York City, NY 10012 (Greenwich Village)
(212) 277-4300
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Dos Caminos Soho is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,610 of 11,186 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Bar scene, Entertaining clients, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Greenwich Village
Cross street: Houston Street
Transit: A, C & E trains to West 4th Street, N, R & W trains to Prince Street, 6 train to Bleecker Street, F & V trains to Broadway/Lafayette Street.
Pittsburgh, PA
“Great atmosphere and not too expensive!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

We made a reservation on OpenTable the same day. We sat outside and it was very cozy. Staff was extremely friendly!! We were surprised at how good the prices were. For two people we paid about $100, but this included 5 drinks, 2 entrees, 1 appetizer, and tip!! Try the queso!!!!

Visited August 2012

Chicago, Illinois
“Pretty good spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012 via mobile

Went to Dos Caminos Soho with my mom last night on a weekend trip to New York. Overall, it was a nice experience. It was too humid for our tastes to sit outside so we were seated near the rear of the restaurant and a nice table. Service was really good...I ordered a glass of the white sangria and did NOT like it so I asked for something else and the waitress was happy to oblige. Don't expect free chips and salsa...you have to buy the guacamole ($14) in order to receive chips, 3 mini salsas and fresh guacamole. They were all delicious though. We shared the Dos Enchiladas...very good and plenty of food for two (especially after the guacamole). It is a mixed crowd...some co-workers, some people on dates, some groups...mostly adults although near the end of our meal there was a group of around 8-10 13yr olds that seemed to be there for a birthday party or something. Overall, nice experience...didn't knock my socks off but I would go back.

One note: avoid the bathrooms!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Guac to die for!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

My wife and I happened to accidentally find this gem in SoHo. If you like guacamole, don't pass this place up - some of the best we've ever had. I suggest brunch here since the (reasonable) price includes a drink with your meal and the portions are huge! We will be back!

Greenville, Texas
“Excellent food and drinks!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012 via mobile

Brisket enchiladas are to die for. Excellent tacos. Excellent margaritas. Server was great/professional. Prices are a notch high, and they are BUSY! Food could have come a little quicker and they took to long with the chips/salsa ( and never refilled). Overall a nice place

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta GA
“Great brunch deal”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

My husband & I went to Dos Caminos for a Saturday brunch. The brunch specials include a cocktail. We had a delicious frozen prickly pear margarita. Hubby had the skirt steak and eggs. He said it was very good (I don't eat red meat). I ordered what I thought was supposed to have salmon on it, maybe it was blended in the sauce? I am not sure what happened.... The only other complaint is that everyone seemed to get chips and salsa. We never got any. Don't know if they charged extra. They did try and push the homemade guacamole as soon as you sit down.... wait and look at the menu before ordering (It is $12)

Visited July 2012