“The best meal I've ever had!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Eleven Madison Park is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 11,652 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: American, French, Seafood
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 24th Street
Transit: N or R to 23rd st. & Broadway, or take the 6 to 23th St. & Park Ave.
Description: Eleven Madison Park is located in a landmark art deco building with soaring 35-foot ceilings and a view of Madison Square Park. We offer an intimate bar featuring 35 wines by the glass as well as seasonal classic and proprietary cocktails. The second floor private dining rooms also feature views of Madison Square Park. For both lunch and dinner, Eleven Madison Park offers a Tasting Menu for $195.
“The best meal I've ever had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

My mom, my grandma and I celebrated my high school graduation by visiting the great city of New York this June. We made reservations at this marvelous restaurant months in advance became we had heard of this restaurant's huge success and incredible service and food. Words and reviews could not begin to describe the experience and wonderful taste Eleven Madison Park has to offer. As far as the food goes, the courses just keep coming and coming and everything tastes incredible. The best by far is the carrot tartare. Now I've have just experienced the of steak tartare however it does not hold a candle to the wonders that is carrot tartare at this unique restaurant. If your in the mood for fine dining, Eleven Madison Park is your place.

86% Recommend
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
New York City, New York
“Perfection!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

My husband and I went to Eleven Madison Park for our 1 year anniversary and this meal and overall experience was worth every penny.
First, it is very expensive and will need about 3 hours to have this exquisite dining experience. Every tasting plate was exceptional. I cannot say one negative thing about the restaurant. The staff is well trained, the chef is talented and it was a great evening.
My husband and I are looking forward to coming to Eleven Madison for next years anniversary.

Toronto, Canada
“Amazing Experience - it is not just a meal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

My husband and I celebrated our 1st Wedding anniversary with lunch in Eleven Madison Park and it was by far one of the best meals I have ever had. We had 16 amazing courses of excellent food - it was an amazing experience and not just a meal. The food ranged from fabulous roasted duck, to home-made tomato soda, to having our very own picnic for the cheese course. We arrived just before 1pm and it did not feel like more than 4 hours had slipped by before we left at 5.30pm. An absolute must if you are looking to celebrate a special occasion - go ahead and splash out for the experience, and make sure you allow time to enjoy it all.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sydney, Australia
“Fantastic world class dining experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

The dining experience at EMP for our group of 10 was faultless, we called to make reservations over the phone but since we had a big group I contacted the restaurant via email and Kristen ensured the whole booking process ran smoothly.

We went with the 9 course degustation menu with the additional entree option, I had the wine pairing option and it was some of the best I've had, this may not be the case for more experience wine connoisseurs but I'm still young and learning.

The only dish that we found that did not meet our expectation was the Lobster, we found that it was slightly overcooked, everything else was delicious.

The Lettuce and Spring Onion dish was a stand out for myself personally where as my mates all quite enjoyed the Halibut.

The bread served here wasn't your normal Sour Dough it was more like a Croissant, it just crumbles and flakes as you bite into it.

EMP was a fantastic experience that comes with a price tag, it isn't for everyone and it's understandable...but for any foodie I would highly recommend it.

Anyways, don't take my word for it go experience it yourself!

Charleston, South Carolina
“Imaginative and creative menu created by a chef who is a master of his game”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

What can I say about this place? Perfection would be a good start, followed up by a good amount of friendly staff and a fantastic vibe with the focus completely on the food, which starts off as amazing and gets better as the courses go on.

This is an imaginative and creative menu created by a chef who is a master of his game. This place is ranked number 5 in the world for a clear reason. I have been to other restaurants in the worlds top 50 list and this stands head and shoulder above those other experiences.

It's one captivating journey that begun with a black and white cookie, but substituted with cheese and finished up with the real deal. Eleven Madison Park is a culinary journey that I won't forget.

• Visited July 2013