“I'm a sucker for this place every time I'm in the neighborhood. I usually get the flat rice noodle, I think it's...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Kelley & Ping

Kelley & Ping
127 Greene St, Frnt A, New York City, NY 10012-5401 (SoHo)
212-228-1212
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Kelley & Ping is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3,198 of 11,181 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: SoHo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2008

I'm a sucker for this place every time I'm in the neighborhood. I usually get the flat rice noodle, I think it's drunken noodle, YUM. Vegetable dishes are great too. Lots of big open seating, very casual and never get sooo packed that you won't find a seat. Sit at the front and you can get served proper tea I believe too.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Good. But expensive because all the cool people go here.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2008

Good. But expensive because all the cool people go here.

“Boring....”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2008

Boring....

“Great Asian Fusion with Funky Atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2008

Went here on a rainy night so I didn't have to wait. I hear that you typically have to wait. The pace is a great spot in an old SOHO warehouse. It is lit dimly but clearly. The cooking is done where you can watch. The service was OK but not as attentive as I would have liked. The food was GREAT. It is asian fusion with a focus on thai. The price was very reasonable. I will definitely return.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Go just to experience the decor! The food is borderline.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2007

Go just to experience the decor! The food is borderline.