“Silver Anniversary celebrations” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #16 of 463 Hotels in New York City
Manchester, UK
“Silver Anniversary celebrations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2014

Booked this hotel to celebrate silver wedding anniversary. Booked a king size suite - room absolutely fantastic - entrance hall, living area, bedroom, dressing room, bathroom. Views from the 41st floor was amazing. Room very comfortable, docking station for ipod, Molton Brown toiletries. Location perfect for most attractions, which could be reached on foot. Shops and theatres close by. Staff very friendly and helpful

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
nypalace, General Manager at The Towers at The New York Palace, responded to this review, September 8, 2014
Dear Michelle_Houghton,

I am happy to hear that you had a fabulous stay at The Towers for your Silver Anniversary. Thank you for this amazing review and I look forward to your next visit.

David Chase

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (100)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2014

We stayed at The Towers for two nights in May of this year, along with our small dog. The experience from start to finish was fabulous. We were immediately upgraded to a gigantic suite on the top floor of the hotel (it was bigger than my house - my dog was in heaven!) with the most amazing views and very lovely, clean decor. I didn't want to leave but when I did, it was pleasant to wander around the hotel, do some shopping and then rest in the beautiful courtyard. The beds were very comfortable and we heard no noise from the hallway or adjoining rooms. Room service was great, impressed with their patience as I modified everything I ordered. Everyone was so kind to my dog and from the valet to the bellmen to the front desk to the cleaning staff, absolutely wonderful service. A+ all around and I can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: Pray to be upgraded to a suite because they are FABULOUS!
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Dera travelgal30,

Thank you for this fantastic review. I am glad that you had an amazing experience at The Towers and look forward to welcome you (and your dog!) back to our hotel.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2014

One of the nicest places we have ever stayed. Excellent staff, great location. Beautiful area of NYC. We will for sure be back! The bakery and bar under the Madison Street entrance are hidden gems of this property.

We had no issues arise that the staff could not immediately address. Great folks.

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Tim B,

I am thrilled to hear that you had a fantastic stay. Thank you this amazing review and i look forward to welcome you back.

Windsor, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2014

We have stayed in a number of hotels in midtown Manhattan and 3 years ago we chanced on The New York Palace and fell in love. Since then it is our destination whenever we come to the city which is 3-4 times a year. The location is convenient to the theater district and excellent shopping (especially American Girl Place which is a favorite of ours) and it's a short cab ride to museums. The staff is always helpful and friendly. On one trip our room was not ready on time and we were upgraded to a suite at no extra charge. The management and staff at The New York Palace are a class act.

Room Tip: The views of St. Patrick's Cathedral are stunning.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Dear AGPlaceLover,

Thank you for your amazing review. I am glad that you enjoyed your experience at The Towers and hope to welcome you back for another great stay.

philadelphia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2014

My husband and I were frequent visitors to the Palace Hotel many years ago...this is our first return visit since the renovations...it is beautiful. I checked in on The American Express Program and was delighted to receive an upgrade to the Towers..But I was not permitted to go to my room because I was checking in with my husbands card...I was not happy..He finally arrived and we proceeded to our beautiful room. The staff at the front desk was awesome...Sue especially....she made us feel so welcome..The concierge took over and proceeded to turn the day around...
It was this staff that made us feel so special. We had another blip on our radar screen...no turn down service ...even after a request....Due to the mechanics of the room..it was necessary for this to be able to darken the room..perhaps some instructions would be handy.
Every time we returned to the hotel we felt as if we were VIP Guests...
Thanks again to Sue and her wonderful personality for turning our stay around...

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
nypalace, General Manager at The Towers at The New York Palace, responded to this review, August 26, 2014
Dear SheriPhiladelphia,

Thank you for your review and sincere feedback. I am glad that you had a great overall stay and i hope to welcome you back for another great experience.

Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

Traveling with a family of 4 is challenging enough. Finding a room in NYC that is large enough for mom, dad and 2 daughters is a tough. Our tower room was on the 44th floor and was huge. It was the booking.com commercial when the dad opens the door with the kids and High Fives everyone when he is so relieved and happy. Service was great. The only thing was it just didn't seem to offer a comfortable setting for dining. The restaurants are very nice but we chose to dine off property.

Room Tip: If you can spring for the extra $ get the Tower rooms. Worth It!
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Dear Shane S,

Thank you for this amazing review. I will be sure to share it with the team as I am certain they will appreciate it as much as I did. I am so glad that we exceeded your expectations and look forward to welcome you and your family back.

San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

Stayed in one of the rooms located at the Towers for a work trip and it was super amazing. The room was spacious and modern -- completely surprised given that the other hotels in NYC are generally on the smaller size. The gym was also spacious and great views of the St. Patrick Cathedral from the gym. Last but not least, the service was impeccable -- everyone from the door man to the guy from in-room dining service were all super nice and polite. I would highly recommend this place if you are ever in the area!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Dear Amy J,

Thank you for this great review and for your wonderful remarks. I am glad you had a great experience at The Towers and look forward to welcoming you back.

David Chase

Been to The Towers at The New York Palace? Share your experiences!