“Even met Shaq in the elevator” 5 of 5 stars

Special Rate
$795 (USD)
Ranked #14 of 464 Hotels in New York City
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
“Even met Shaq in the elevator”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

Wonderful experience...superb facilities and staff....very welcoming
restaurant and bars are first tier......can't beat the location....I'll be back soon
the hotel was almost full, but you never felt rushed or pressured.....extraordinary stay in a grand hotel!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
nypalace, General Manager at The Towers at The New York Palace, responded to this review, July 1, 2014
Dear restoman2020,

Thank you for this wonderful review. I am so happy we exceeded your expectations and provided you with an amazing experience.

I look forward to welcome you back.

David Chase

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (109)
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

Just returned from wonderful weekend in NYC with my family. First time staying at the Towers at the New York Palace and would definitely go back. Service was outstanding, views from suite were spectacular. Everyone on staff just excellent and what a beautiful place. Great location, walking distance to Rockefeller Center, St Patrick's, Central Park. Loved it.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Dear cmpcmp,

Thank you for this great review. I am thrilled you enjoyed your stay at The Towers and hope to welcome you and your family back in the future.

Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

Friends referred my wife and I to this hotel for our first visit to New York and we were not disappointed.The rooms were very good ,large and well appointed.All staff were extremely helpful and friendly especially Alain in the restaurant.The hotel is well placed and close to central park broadway ,fifth avenue ,MoMA and any number of other attractions.We will certainly stay there again

Room Tip: Stay in the towers as it is quieter and all rooms have aview
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
nypalace, General Manager at The Towers at The New York Palace, responded to this review, June 11, 2014
Dear Don D,

Thank you for this great review. I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay and our Villard Restaurant.

I hope to welcome you back in the future.

Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

This hotel is truly a gem! i brought my family here to enjoy central park and the areas surrounding. From the moment our car arrived to the front, the staff treated us like royalty. The staff got us checked in fast and even gave us a tour of the hotel. We used AMEX Concierge to book the hotel, therefore, we received $100 gift card, room upgrade to an AMAZING suite overlooking NYC and late checkout.
This property is spectacular.

Make sure to get a room in the Towers. Those are all beautiful suites.

Room Tip: Ask to stay in the tower suite.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Dear MiamiEsq13,

Thank you for this spectacular review. I am glad we exceeded your expectations and provided you with an amazing experience.

I look forward to welcome you back to The Towers.

Budapest, Hungary
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

I have stayed in the Towers of the New York Palace for close to 175 nights over the past 20 years, but had not stayed at the Palace for the past two years during which a major renovation was completed. Always elegant, the Palace now glistens. The service as as fine as always, the decor stunning, the views show off the NY skyline and the Cathedral, and the room sizes among the most generous in NY. And that location, wow! I can stay anywhere in NY I wish, but always come back to the Towers at the NY Palace.

• Stayed April 2014
Dear Dodger29,

Thank you for this amazing review and for being such a loyal guest. I am happy to hear that we continue to exceed your expectations and we look forward to your next visit.

Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

We stayed in a Corner Executive Suite for four nights and let me tell you, it was difficult to leave the room sometimes. Ultimate luxury and comfort. The housekeeping staff kept the suite spotless and the amenities stocked. The concierge was super nice and so was every staff member we came in contact with. We didn't eat in any of the restaurants, so I can't comment on those. Great location for shopping and restaurants. We will definitely stay here next time we're in NYC!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear MissLarry,

Thank you for this amazing review. I am thrilled that you had a wonderful stay and enjoyed your room so much. I look forward to your next visit.

Brandon, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

Stayed at the New York Palace last July for a 4 day stay. I had a previous reservation at a hotel in downtown times square. I was glad I made the decision to stay at the palace. Although the hotel was undergoing renovations, the Towers were quiet and absolutely beautiful. Madison & 5th Avenue - close to everything within walking, subway, or bike (which we did all). Our room faced the Cathedral and had sights of Radio City and the Plaza.

When we arrived the hotel had a welcome cake for my son's 27th birthday. Yummy!

If I can splurge during my next trip to NYC, I want to stay at the palace again.

Special shout out to "Zahava A" for getting me and my brother a great deal!

Room Tip: Book your reservation for the towers. More money but well worth it - great views!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dear Luvtotravelforlife,

Thank you for this amazing review. I am happy that we were able to make your brother's birthday even more special and your stay a memorable one.

I hope to welcome you back in the future.

David Chase

Been to The Towers at The New York Palace? Share your experiences!