“Best hotel experience ever!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Towers at The New York Palace

Save Saved
You added The Towers at The New York Palace to your Saves list
The Towers at The New York Palace
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   455 Madison Avenue, New York City, NY 10022 (Manhattan)   |
Hotel packages
Special Offer
MORE To Every Suite
Ranked #11 of 454 Hotels in New York City
San Diego, California
“Best hotel experience ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

I normally don't review anything but I had to rave about my recent stay at the Towers Palace NYC. Everything was perfect from the moment I checked in. My suite was so beautiful. I live in hotels so nothing really impresses me much but this hotel sure did! Furthermore the staff was so friendly and welcoming. Anna Marie took such good care of us. She made our trip extra special:)) Love her! Omar and the staff at pomme were delightful. Nada from Rarities a beauty. If I knew everyone's name I would mention them. We used to stay at the four seasons but The Towers at the Palace is our new home when
we come to NYC. Thank you again for making this such a memorable trip:))

• Stayed April 2014
nypalace, General Manager at The Towers at The New York Palace, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
Dear Janice J,

Thank for taking the time to share your wonderful experience at The Towers at The New York Palace. It is an honor to be chosen to be your home away from home and we look forward to providing you with outstanding service during your future stays. I will be sure to pass your kind comments on to Anna Marie, Omar and Nada as well as our lovely staff at Pomme Palais.

David Chase

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

Beautiful hotel, perfect location, lovely rooms......a classy place! An overall positive experience...just three minor complaints: it took housekeeping almost an hour to replace our down pillows with foam (I'm seriously allergic); the service in the Michel Richard restaurant for breakfast was mediocre at best; and getting a taxi in front of the hotel was pretty much impossible. Nonetheless, the positives outweighed the negatives....and we would most likely return.

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Travelcc24,

Thank you for your feedback. We will certainly discuss your comments and improve our services.

I am happy to hear that you had a great experience overall and look forward to welcome you back.

Las Vegad
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

I am at The Towers right now. I have been here for 5 days, and have been sick for 3 of them. The Concierge, Bell Staff, Room Service and Guest Services have been invaluable. Nothing can be worse than when one is away from home and unaccompanied. I didn't feel alone for one moment. My medication was picked up by the Bellman and delivered to me within 15 minutes of my call. Room service is never longer than 30 minutes. Housekeeping had to clean my room with me in it. She was delightful, and couldn't do enough for me. Fortunately, my room on the 46th floor,overlooks The Hudson River, St. Patrick's Cathedral and the gorgeous NY skyline. Fortunately, I will be here for another week. When I feel better, I will enjoy this perfect location. I will walk to the theaters, shops etc. this will be my hotel of choice whenever I come to NYC.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
nypalace, General Manager at The Towers at The New York Palace, responded to this review, May 8, 2014
Dear Phyllis M,

Thank you for this amazing review. I am glad that we exceeded your expectation and provided you with excellent service. I hope you felt better and were able to also enjoy NYC during your stay.

I look forward to welcome you back for another fantastic stay.

Los Angeles, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

I grew up coming to The Helmsley Palace and I believe my late father was the 1st resident of the 52nd floor having stayed there 50+ times. I always remember being treated like a queen at The Helmsley Palace and find the location to be my favorite among all the best hotels in the city.

We spent 5 nights in 2 rooms in the towers. I was a bit worried after reading some previous trip advisor comments, but I must say everything was truly 5 star. From the doorman who greeted us and asked why we were in NY (He couldn't believe my son was here to make a choice between St Johns and University of Hawaii... He said there was no choice. NY is the greatest city in the world!!) to the front desk attendant who was very friendly and offered his assistance in whatever we may need, we were very pleased. I was happily surprised to be assigned to 2 rooms on the 52nd floor (And, no I had not used my maiden name or told them of my wish to be on that floor!) and they were both very spacious and luxurious. Our room faced St Patrick's Cathedral and our sons room faced the river. I like both views! Both rooms were very quiet. Housekeeping was excellent. We did not eat any meals in the hotel as there are so many fabulous restaurants in New York. Room service breakfast the morning of check out was prompt and very good. We did have drinks in their different bars each afternoon. We were refused empty tables one day at Tavern on 51 as we did not have a reservation at 5pm. We had our 16 & 17 year old boys with us dressed in jeans, so maybe that was the reason?! The other days we dressed up and just the 2 of us went to Troubles Trust or the Lobby Lounge and service was excellent. It appeared most of the bar clientele was professional people who work in the city. Overall it felt like I had "returned home" to the Palace after a long absence. Our sons loved the hotel and their 1st trip to New York City. We plan to return many times in the next 4 years as our middle son has decided to attend St John's this fall!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Dear RPV5,

Thank you for this amazing review and wonderful remarks. I am glad that you had a great stay with your family and congratulations on your son's choice for St. Johns University.

I look forward to welcome you back to The Towers in the future!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

we stayed at the palace from the 4th of april to 20th, i felt like i was home, amazing rooms at the towers, newly renovated, love the technology in the rooms, the staff where going out of the way to help us in any way they can.
Great Job guys keep it up

Regards

Fawaz

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
nypalace, General Manager at The Towers at The New York Palace, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
Dear Fawaz A,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience at The Towers. We are honored that our hotel is your home away from home and look forward to your next stay.

Cambridge, MA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

I was upgraded to the Towers and could not have been more impressed. Walking into the room on the 47th floor with views of St. Patrick's spires, Radio City Music Hall, and the river in the distance, was impressive. The room is bigger, I imagine, than some NYC apartments. Room service coffee was the only part of the experience that could be improved, otherwise, this would be my go-to place if I had the bank account for it.

Room Tip: I found the room on the iPhone app "Hotel Tonight" after my weather stranded me at the air...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
nypalace, General Manager at The Towers at The New York Palace, responded to this review, April 24, 2014
Dear RomaCambridge,

Thank you for sharing your amazing experience at The Towers. I am glad that you enjoyed your room and the panoramic views.

I hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back for another great stay.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

We stayed at the Towers for 5 nights in April 2014 traveling from the UK. Really hard to find fault with anything. Location is perfect; room was a very good size, well equipped and very clean; food options were very good albeit on the expensive side which is to be expected; service was excellent throughout. Nice touches like the odd complimentary glass of bubbly and bottled water. Would definitely recommend it.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
nypalace, General Manager at The Towers at The New York Palace, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
Dear priceyyyy,

Thank you for your great review. I am happy to hear that you a a fantastic stay and enjoyed everything about the hotel.

I hope to welcome you back next time you visit NYC.

David Chase

Been to The Towers at The New York Palace? Share your experiences!