“Home away from home” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Towers at The New York Palace

Save Saved
You added The Towers at The New York Palace to your Saves list
The Towers at The New York Palace
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   455 Madison Avenue, New York City, NY 10022 (Manhattan)   |
Hotel packages
Offers & Announcements
MORE To Every Suite
Ranked #8 of 453 Hotels in New York City
“Home away from home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

we stayed at the palace from the 4th of april to 20th, i felt like i was home, amazing rooms at the towers, newly renovated, love the technology in the rooms, the staff where going out of the way to help us in any way they can.
Great Job guys keep it up

Regards

Fawaz

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
nypalace, General Manager at The Towers at The New York Palace, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
Dear Fawaz A,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience at The Towers. We are honored that our hotel is your home away from home and look forward to your next stay.

David Chase

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Cambridge, MA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

I was upgraded to the Towers and could not have been more impressed. Walking into the room on the 47th floor with views of St. Patrick's spires, Radio City Music Hall, and the river in the distance, was impressive. The room is bigger, I imagine, than some NYC apartments. Room service coffee was the only part of the experience that could be improved, otherwise, this would be my go-to place if I had the bank account for it.

Room Tip: I found the room on the iPhone app "Hotel Tonight" after my weather stranded me at the air...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
nypalace, General Manager at The Towers at The New York Palace, responded to this review, April 24, 2014
Dear RomaCambridge,

Thank you for sharing your amazing experience at The Towers. I am glad that you enjoyed your room and the panoramic views.

I hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back for another great stay.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

We stayed at the Towers for 5 nights in April 2014 traveling from the UK. Really hard to find fault with anything. Location is perfect; room was a very good size, well equipped and very clean; food options were very good albeit on the expensive side which is to be expected; service was excellent throughout. Nice touches like the odd complimentary glass of bubbly and bottled water. Would definitely recommend it.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
nypalace, General Manager at The Towers at The New York Palace, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
Dear priceyyyy,

Thank you for your great review. I am happy to hear that you a a fantastic stay and enjoyed everything about the hotel.

I hope to welcome you back next time you visit NYC.

Basking Ridge, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

We recently visited the Towers for my son's 7th birthday. I was impressed with the hotel before we even arrived. We were offered one upgrade when we made our reservation because they were running a special. We were then offered a second upgrade to stay in the Towers a few days before our trip for a very small amount. It was well worth it! I was in touch with our concierge, Carolyn, before our stay because I had a few questions and she was excellent. Our room in the Towers was beautiful and had the most amazing view. My kids could not stop looking out the window! The first night that we came back to our room there was a huge dish of treats and card waiting for my son for his birthday. He was thrilled. The atmosphere at the hotel is luxurious, but I was very happy that I could still feel comfortable there with three children. The staff was great with my children and that really meant a lot to me. I definitely hope to stay here again and have already recommended it to my family and friends. The concierge even followed up with an email after our stay. The personal touches really make a big difference! I highly recommend this hotel!

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Dear Joanna R,

I am thrilled to hear that you had such an amazing experience at the Towers. Thank you for staying with us during your special occasion and I am glad that we helped make your son's 7th birthday even more special.

I hope to welcome you and your family back for another fantastic stay.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

My friends and I enjoyed a weekend at the Towers and had a great time. We could not have asked more from Anna Marie and her colleagues. They brought service to a whole new level and made our trip unforgettable. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

• Stayed December 2013
nypalace, General Manager at The Towers at The New York Palace, responded to this review, April 11, 2014
Dear Staceyknight,

Thank you for sharing your amazing experience at The Towers. I will be sure to pass you nice comments on to Anna Marie and the Towers team.

I hope to welcome you back for another unforgettable stay.

Greystones
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

We stayed at The Towers for 4 nights - our second visit to the Palace. Once again, it was a flawless stay. Friendly staff, a luxurious atmosphere, but most important, and rare enough in NYC, a large comfortable room.

Dear Con C,

Thank you for taking the time to share you wonderful experience at the Towers. I am glad you had a great stay and enjoyed our large rooms.

Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

We stayed at the TOWERS for 3 nights and the view from the 48th floor overlooking the Cathedral was beautiful. The hotel is centrally located and the doormen were happy to provide easy directions to get around Manhattan. Our room was immaculate and nicely furnished. We look forward to our next New York trip and another stay at The Towers at The New York Palace.

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear CarolJSilver,

Thank you for taking the time to write this great review. I am glad we have exceeded your expectations and look forward to welcoming you back again.

David Chase

Been to The Towers at The New York Palace? Share your experiences!