“My husband 60th birthday” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Towers at The New York Palace

Save Saved
You added The Towers at The New York Palace to your Saves list
The Towers at The New York Palace
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   455 Madison Avenue, New York City, NY 10022 (Manhattan)   |
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Manhattan's Suite Summer
Ranked #7 of 451 hotels in New York City
Toronto, Canada
“My husband 60th birthday”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

This hotel is so above the rest... The New York Palace has undergone a major renovation.. All rooms are fabulous, and walking into the most spectacular lobby is an experience like you are royalty .. It is truly magnificent.. beyond words.. The hotel is so beautifully appointed but the reason that puts hotel above the rest is the ENTIRE staff at he hotel.. From the onset the doormen, bellmen, BEST CONCIERGE and MOST KNOWLEDGEABLE in the city.. Most of the staff you encounter have been working there for several years.... They are like a family and treat you like you are the most special guest.. The NEW YORK PALACE is truly perfect in every way! The location is perfect.. walking distance to shopping, sites theatre... everything... WOW! Thank you staff for making this such a special birthday experience.....

Room Tip: All rooms amazing all renovated great views of St. Patricks Cathedral
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
nypalace, General Manager at The Towers at The New York Palace, responded to this review, March 30, 2014
Dear ambercity,

Thank you for taking the time to share your amazing experience at The Towers. I am thrilled that we made your husband's 60th birthday even more special.

I look very much forward to welcoming you and your family again for another spectacular experience.

157 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

Located in the heart of Manhattan this hotel and the view from its room always take’s my breath away. I went to this hotel with my family last summer , The Towers at the Palace is literally amazing maybe because of the skyline view that you can get from the rooms . The view from the 44th floor is just awesome. This was our second time visit to NYC and the Palace and as always the place was amazing. Location of this place is key and it is around 10-15 min walk from Times Square located right by Rockefeller. An amazingly wonderful place. The staff were very polite , the rooms were clean and all the accessories in the room were top notch. I would visit again in this place.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Christina H,

Thank you for this amazing review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and took advantage of our superb location.

I look forward to your next visit.

lima
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

Every time we come to new york we stay at this beautiful hotel. The rooms are big, newly renovated, clean, comfortable and we love the views of the city.
The hotel is very well located and the restaurant serves excellent food!!
We feel at home with the attention we get from Susan, Melody, Ruggero, Anne Marie and the team at the Towers reception and concierge. Thank you for making our stays so pleasant!!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
nypalace, General Manager at The Towers at The New York Palace, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
RoxanaLima,

I am very happy to hear that you had a great stay. Thank you for taking the time to write the nicest comments about entire Towers team.

I hope to welcome you and your family back for another spectacular stay.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

My husband and I are locals but we stayed here for the weekend for a staycation to celebrate our anniversary. We had such an amazing time we are thinking about making it an annual tradition!!

Staff was so courteous and helpful. Melody Rugero who checked us in at the front desk was great. We were in a hurry because we had dinner reservations and Melody took care of us as quickly and efficiently as possible. She was even able to get us a late checkout!

Room was great and clean with a great view. Remote control everything! Bed and pillows were like a cloud.

Room service is grossly overpriced. Tip to all non new yorkers....you can have ANYTHING you could ever possibly want to eat delivered to you at the hotel. It's called seamless.com. It will change your life.

Henry Keesa helped us with our checkout in the morning. We wanted to go shopping in the area before we went home so he stored our bags in the lobby for us and had them waiting upon our return.

Two enthusiastic thumbs up. Fine Holiday fun!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear staci2014,

Thank you for taking the time to write this great review. I am glad to hear that you had such an amazing experience and enjoyed your room and the breathtaking views.

I will pass you kind comments on to Melody and Ruggero and hope to welcome you back for another fantastic stay.

Harriman, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

When I stayed in the Towers at the New York Palace Hotel this March, I was most certainly the best New York hotel experience I have ever had. From the moment my fiancé and I walked through the revolving doors, we were greeted with smiles that were as genuine as the service. At the Towers desk, Melody Ruggero made us feel at home. It could have been all the questions that I asked on the phone, but Melody knew our names as if she was expecting us to walk in at that moment. The hand towels and dinner suggestions she gave us were a nice touch. She even poured us champagne. The rooms were spacious and the beds were comfortable. The room service was quick and easy. When we were ready to check out, the bellman, Henry Quiza, was a breathe of fresh air. Who says New Yorkers are rude? He was way different than those overbearing bellman who are only there to do a job. Not only did he have personality, but he fulfilled our tourists desires with suggestions for breakfast, shopping, and time killers that got us through the day. Thank you, NY Palace! I come to NY at least once a month, and I think I have found my home away from home.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Jared S,

Thank you for taking the time to write this amazing review. I am incredibly happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations and provided you with a memorable experience.

Thank you also for making us your home away from home. We are certainly honored by it and look very much forward to your next visit.

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

I stayed at the Towers for one night on a recent business trip and I have to say I was blown away by the changes in this hotel. Last time I stayed here was pre-renovation and the change is remarkable. Every aspect of my stay was terrific from check-in to check-out. I would highly recommend the modest additional investment required for a Towers room which I believe are the 10 floors above the 39th. The room looked and felt brand new. Very well appointed, extremely comfortable bed, lovely bathroom/shower facilities and a great view. I thought the touch-screen console by the bed for controlling lighting, shades and thermostat was also a very nice touch. Service was excellent and the room service breakfast I pre-ordered the night before arrived right on time and was perhaps the best room service meal I have had in terms of presentation, amount of food and quality. Great job!

Room Tip: Ask for a room on Madison Avenue side for a great, unobstructed view over St. Patrick's Cathedra...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Dear eurotripper22,

I am thrilled to hear that you had an outstanding experience at The Towers. Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience and for the nice comments about our renovation.

I hope to welcome you back for another fantastic stay.

Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

My family and I checked in to the hotel for a long weekend and immediately felt like royalty! The staff was so friendly and attentive from the beginning to the end. Check-in was very easy and quick, and the staff was very kind and welcoming to us and our 2 young children. The room was beautiful and large, with a breathtaking view of the St. Patrick's Cathedral, and NYC. The children were so excited to find cookies and a NY Palace Teddy bear waiting for each of them! Everyday the room was cleaned to perfection and every night was turned down for a peaceful rest. Nice touch having the controls for window shades and light right at the bedside touchscreen. They were even nice enough to quickly bring us a humidifier for our son who had come down with a cold. I also can't say enough about the restaurant and bakery at the Palace too! All in all it was such an amazing trip, and experience!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Dear Anna C,

Thank you for this lovely review. I am glad that you and your family enjoyed your stay so much.

I hope to welcome you back for another anazing experience at The Towers at The New York Palace.

David Chase

Been to The Towers at The New York Palace? Share your experiences!