“where's the beef? at Del Frisco” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 11,750 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: West 49th Street
Transit: B, D, F & V trains to 47th Street/Rockefeller Center, N, R & W trains to 49th Street.
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
“where's the beef? at Del Frisco”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

The company I work for had a holiday banquet in appreciation of client we serve all year. Del Frisco is our restaurant of choice for the past few years. The food is great, the service exceptional and the wine cellar is a treasure chest full of surprises. the banquet is held in the wine cellar and everyone is impressed by this little jewel.

I have also eaten in the restaurant and I have to say they treat all their clients well from the greeting at your entrance to the dinner to the exit and good-bye. The steaks are great, the crab cakes disappear instantly and the cheese cake is worth the extra pounds.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

• Finnish first
  • Greek first
Suffolk, UK
“The best steak ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

The steaks in this place are amazing (and for nearly £50+ a steak with sides extra it better be!). I can't really say anything else other than that, cooked to perfection and just sublime I would not hesitate in going back for a Del Frisco fillet and more. The servings are generous and the onion rings are some of the most biggest and tastiest I've ever seen/eaten. I give it 5 stars because we all thought it was fabulous, (even though you have to pay for your sides) they were the best steaks we've ever had. Go now if you are visiting NYC!!

Madrid, Spain
“My favorite East Coast steakhouse”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

Constantly heaving with people around feeding time, this steakhouse is monumental on every level; the vast venue itself provides a larger-than-life grandiose setting, the portions extremely generous on all fronts, the steaks delicious and of top quality, and an extensive wine list to boot. Favorite starter is the crab cakes which are the best I've ever tasted anywhere, and the fact I am fortunate enough to have travelled extensively around the world, that is saying something. Favorite dessert is the NY cheesecake with butterscotch sauce but that is just one of many other tasty options. Every time I've visited the waitstaff have been attentive, informed and provided warm, personal attention despite having to juggle numerous tables which they do seamlessly. Very professional. For steak lovers you cannot go wrong with this restaurant.

• Visited September 2013
North Aurora, Illinois
“From screwed up reservation to great dinner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013

We arrived 10 minutes prior to our reservation and the hostess told us our reservation was for a week later! She would try to get us in but they were booked til 10 pm. Go sit at the bar.
Not 5minutes later, another hostess came to seat us. Second floor along the balcony rail.Gorgeous setting.
Great wine list including Oregon Pinot Noirs- domaine serene evanstad reserve was our choice.
Dinner- a couple bone on filets! Awesome. Dessert- vannila ice cream drowned in kahlua.
Our server from Iowa, Yolanda, had perfect table side manners- she was a pro!
Very nice new York dinner experience.

Visalia, California
3,750 helpful votes 3,750 helpful votes
“I would go back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

I really don't understand people posting prices on their reviews, only shows that you don't get out that often and you think few dollars out of your typical meals make it better?? You can't rate food by their price, I know this for experience, so keep in mind my ratings are only on the food and the service, which both were met the night I came in. Easy to make reservations, not waiting when I arrived and our waitress was very attentive but not intrusive, I didn't run out of wine or water, my steak was cooked as I ordered and the sides were enough for 2, everything went well, I just hope next time they do have the bacon for appetizer! Good food, not that amazing but worth the money which is not over price or crazy expensive like most people think, the way I see it, if you can't afford it, why go in the first place?