“Just what I was looking for...” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Club Quarters Grand Central

You added Club Quarters Grand Central to your Saves list
Club Quarters Grand Central
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   128 East 45th Street, New York City, NY 10017 (Manhattan)   |
Ranked #171 of 459 Hotels in New York City
“Just what I was looking for...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

From the warm greeting and assistance by Robert on check-in, to the Club Quarters Living Room -- with terrace -- on the 27th floor, everything fully met or exceeded my expectations. The location put me easy walking distance to my conference at the United Nations and to all the resources around Grand Central. The room layout and overall design was outstanding, and everything I needed was right at my finger tips. Definitely will stay there again!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Long Island, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

The hotel is gorgeous and in a very convenient area of Manhattan . Every aspect of service was on point beginning with the front desk service agent to the manager who opened the door for my boyfriend (oops!) to the night auditor . Loved the George Jetson chairs lol and loved how we were upgraded ! Thank you for a comfortable (beds are amazing ) and wonderful stay ! Will recommend to all my friends and fam !

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
New York City, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

I had an unexcpect respone form the hotel . they are not professional, rude, and have an inpatient attitude. we reserved a room 10 days ago through on line broker and got the confimation, While I call the hotel, they could not found our reservation record. we been calling three times, finally they found out there is a missing spelling name input in the computer. while they searching, their attitude is very in patient and rude. I will not use this hotel again, they do not deserve to eran my business.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

For business travelers such as myself, we spend a great deal of time in one hotel or another. Amenities are nice but a bed is a bed is a bed!

The Boutique Grand Central Hotel was a welcome change from the check in, check out process. My coworker and I were greeted with genuine pleasure on our arrival at the hotel and this continued every time we left and re-entered. After our first visit we recommended to our Company to use Club Quarters exclusively for our travels and over the next several months had multiple week stays. Most notably, the two agents Jean-Claude & Christina were amazing. We travel globally and of all the Hotel staff I've met (and my peers agree)...Jean-Claude and Christina are at the top of the list. Professional, Courteous, and so much FUN, they have made me look forward to every visit.

Room Tip: Rooms above the 8th floor are a lot more quite
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Coral Springs, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

We reserved this hotel on Hotwire and were concerned about the size of the rooms, and the fact that we had a queen bed in one of the rooms we rented instead of two twins. I called the hotel prior to our visit and was told they would do their best. When we checked into the hotel we had everything taken care of in advance. The rooms were NY small but very well designed and extremely comfortable. The staff were amazing. We had terrible weather and I saw the front desk manager go to his car to get an umbrella for one of the other guests. The 27th floor lounge was beautiful and had great coffee and cappuccinos. Even though NYC has the best tap water in the nation, they had water bottles and a filling station for them on each floor. Very cool. I will do everything I can to stay here again when visiting NYC. I also forgot to mention the great location.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

This place is great for everything: room, cleanliness, position, lounge room at the top...
But what makes this hotel a special place is Robert and Angela. The biggest smiles and help in the heart of NYC!!! You make this a unique place. Hope I will meet you again soon. Thanks!!!

Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Wichita, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

Brand new hotel just far enough from the crowds but close enough to all that you want. Location is great. Hotel is clean and modern. Complimentary snacks, coffee, fruit. View from 27th floor lounge is amazing. But what makes this place stand out from the rest is the staff. Always smiling, always helpful, always speaking and acknowledging everyone that passes. Gorona is a doll and one of the friendliest girls I have ever met. I was fortunate enough to meet the manager. Tall, good looking and no pretense at all. Simply introduced himself as Billy in his southern accent. Easy to see he sets a fine example for his staff. This is my new favorite place in New York City.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Been to Club Quarters Grand Central? Share your experiences!