“Am I striking a blow for justice? Sure, but I also had a great time” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Feast

Feast
102 Third Avenue, New York City, NY
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Feast is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #681 of 11,751 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Eclectic
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Dublin, Ireland
“Am I striking a blow for justice? Sure, but I also had a great time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

I don't usually write reviews but the unfair treatment by @KatyKasmai, a nazi hipster with her Google Glasses who ran a campaign to destroy the business because they would not put her selfish demands over the welfare of their customers, of this excellent eatery offends my sense of justice. Respect for not being bullied into capitulation.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

New York City, New York
“Applause”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014

I want to applaud FEAST for their recent handling of a customer wearing Google Glass. By asking this customer to remove them it becomes clear that FEAST is actually helping in prioritizing customers' privacy and whoever Glass owner does not comprehend this may very well please leave the restaurant.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Melbourne, Australia
“Excellent food until...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

Fantastic brunch, lovely staff, a few surprises (love the little bites you get on Saturday morning before your main meal). The kitchen were accommodating when we needed to change a menu item due to miss 5 not liking mustard in her Croque Madame and gave her a totally new toastie and some carrot cake to tide her over during the wait. The staff were polite, knew their stuff and friendly. The food was really tasty and well presented...until I found a hair (bleh!) three quarters of the way through my meal. The staff were amazingly concerned, asked if I wanted another meal (which I didn't cos I was almost full) and took the cost meal off the bill! This was totally unexpected as I had already eaten most of it. In Australia they would have apologised profusely but still expected me to pay at least 90%, so I was really impressed with Feast.

Visited April 2014
New York City, New York, USA
“Cool concept restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Feast is an awesome new concept restaurant where you can order a tasting menu of all farm to table dishes. It's totally reasonably priced and is perfect for a girl's night or date night. So happy it came into the neighborhood!

Visited April 2014
New York City, New York
“Excellent Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

After a wonderful and very relaxing massage, my girlfriend and I decided to have brunch and stumbled upon Feast. We were greeted with pleasure and seated at the bar. The bartender Matt was so patient and explained the various foods listed on the menu. For $26, we received appetizing starters and an even more savory and toothsome meal, oh, I cannot forget the mimosa I ordered with my meal. I ordered shrimp and grits and it was delicious and tasty, great choice on my behalf. My girlfriend ordered steak and eggs with kale and, again, it was delectable. I would definitely revisit this dainty vintage spot for brunch if I'm in the area again! Keep up the great work!

Visited March 2014