“We enjoyed everything we ordered!” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Distilled is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #830 of 11,751 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Franklin Street
Transit: We are located close to the 1 train at Franklin street, the A, C, E, N, Q, 6 and J trains at Canal Street.
Description: Located in the heart of Tribeca, Distilled is inspired by historic American public houses that served as social anchors of towns and neighborhoods for centuries. Distilled is located in a landmarked space on West Broadway designed to create a welcoming and communal atmosphere. The menu offers a wide variety of regional American dishes as well as a beverage program that includes specialty cocktails, wine, craft beer and a selection of meads. Come try out our brunch menu that includes staples such as Country Fried Duck and Waffles, as well as biscuits and gravy. Our dinner menu includes elegant favorites like the Lobster Roll and St. Louis Ribs. Be sure to ask about our catering service as well! Distilled is the perfect spot for any occasion with friends, family and colleagues. Stop over for a layered experience that can change throughout the week. Have brunch outside, take a date to the chef's table, grab a few cocktails at the bar, and dine with friends. Visit our website for an easy way to make reservations, or call any time. At Distilled, we're excited to having you join us as both friends and guests.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“We enjoyed everything we ordered!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012 via mobile

I took my kids to NYC recently and, being huge fans of Chef Aaron, they all wanted to try Centrico. We were not disappointed! We had the guacamole to start which was perfect - nice and chunky, served with chips and spicy salsa. I had the shrimp tacos, my son had chicken with hominy, and my daughter had salmon - all delicious! My margarita was perfect. A little pricey treat for us, but all very enjoyable!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Montreal
“Good food, but don't plan on getting drunk cheaply”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

The food was great and so was the service. My husband wasn't sure which appetizer he wanted (chips with guacamole or with 3 salsa) and he waiter suggested that we'd take the one with guacamole and that he'd bring salsa anyway.p (not necessarily the same ones but still)

I had he salmon and they accomodated my intolerance to cauliflower. My husband's steak was cooked to his liking

The onky thing that i wasn't 100% happy with were the drinks. Couldn't get a pitcher of sangria; had to pay 8$ (i think) per glass...it adds up quicky let me tell you...even more o when the hubby drinks 25$ drinks...

I would return, but might enjoy a glass or 2 of sangria before getting there

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Memphis, Tennessee
“To bistec or not to bistec.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2012

I saw Aaron Sanchez in the Food Network talking about his favorite thing: bistec con chili verdes. The way he described the bold flavors of the dish made me excited to go to Centrico. Unfortunately, the dish served was nothing like I had hoped. It was bland. My wife ordered the mole chicken and while the mole sauce was good the chicken was under cooked. We also order the plantains and corn side dishes. Both bland. Not to mention that we sat at the table for a little over ten minutes before a server showed up. Even though it was a Saturday night, the restaurant was only half full.

I would never recommend this restaurant. It would be waste of a meal in one of the best food cities in the world. It's a shame because this place has potential. However, the margaretias are good. So, maybe stop in the bar and have one just go elsewhere to eat.

• 2 of 5 stars Food
Washington DC
“Disappointing.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2012

My radar should have gone up when we walked in on a Thursday night at 7:30 and the place was nearly empty. But the service was good, and so was the margarita. Theres hope! But then the food arrived..... The guaqamole was runny, my chicken mole dish tasteless and tough. Can't recommend!

• 1 of 5 stars Food
Istanbul, Turkey
“Different Mexican Tastes”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2012

We experienced a different taste of Mexican dishes. It is not like tacos and fajitas! Decoration is traditional Mexican colors. Outside tables are very nice in a warm weather. Highly recommended Duck dish! It comes with an interesting sour and sweet taste sauce (raisons ). The place is dark. Steak tacos are interesting. Margaritas great, especially Mango Margarita! I tried classic margarita on the rocks. Nachos and guacamalo sause are very good!

• Visited March 2012