“I'll be back here” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Mogador Cafe

Mogador Cafe
101 Saint Marks Pl, Frnt 1, New York City, NY 10009-5146 (East Village)
212-677-2226
Neighborhood: East Village
Colchester, Connecticut
“I'll be back here”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

Just had one thing, hummus, baba, tabouleh platter. It was fresh and solid. They put mint in their Tabouleh here which Iike. The Turkish coffee seems good also. It came very rich and perfumed with cardamom.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

• Polish first
Atlanta, Ga
“Spice at Breakfast!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

Small place with not much in the way of decor and much in the way of food. Loved the breakfast here. If I lived in NY, I'd be there every Sunday morning. Service was good, food was excellent. Moroccan Eggs, Middle Eastern Eggs, Foul Madamez - all excellent. Coffee is automatically Americano (espresso-based only). Orange juice is fresh squeezed. Service is unobtrusive and good.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Santiago, Chile
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I love moroccan food, and when I see reviews of this place here, I wanted to go there, and I make no mistake. We have very good dishes here, first, one of the best hummus that I've ever had, and also babaganoush (good), and halloumi for starters. Then we share two plates, a tagine, that is my favourite, we tried in lamb with chickpeas, onions and raisins, that was very good, but i didn't expected so much of a crispy skin salmon with braised ginger beets, and served with cous cous, it was awesome, the best dish that i've had in my trip to new york. We were 3, and for that food, a capuccino and a mojito of starters, it all cost 65 USD, in my opinion a great value for a lovely meal. I'll recommend it for any one. If I ever come back to NY, definitely I'll go again there.

“Happy Palette”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

I've been to this place several times. Have left satisfied every time. From the dips to the haloumi cheese to the tangines. Your taste buds go on an adventure.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Espoo, Finland
“Excellent food in Williamsburg”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

This restaurant is also located in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, NY, although it's not listed there on TripAdvisor. This review is about their restaurant in Williamsburg.

Four of us had a nice and very friendly dinner here consisting of a plate of many mediterranean starters. For main course we had their fish of the day, salmon and a vegetarian plate. I also tried the local Brooklyn beer.

The bill was about 200 USD for four of us with taxes and tips. We were very satisfied considering the friendly and professional service and excellent, nicely seasoned food.

• Visited April 2013