“Charming” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Connolly's Pub

Connolly's Pub
121 West 45th Street, New York City, NY 10036-4004 (Manhattan)
(212) 597-5126
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Connolly's Pub is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #744 of 11,597 restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: American, Irish
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Manhattan
Cross street: Broadway & 6 th Ave
Transit: Subway Times Square 1 2 3 N R W A C 7 S Rockerfeller 47th/Bryant Park: B D M F Grand Central 4 5 6 & Metro North
Halifax, NS
“Charming”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

We ducked into this place during the rains from Irene. Great atmosphere, staff and selection of drinks. Burgers are very good and i had my favoritr Magner's Irish cider.

• Visited September 2012

80% Recommend
Asheville, North Carolina
“Love this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

After a disappointing dinner, we stopped in for a drink before our show! Great ambiance, the bartenders were friendly and helpful! We liked it so much we stopped back in after the show! Bartenders remembered us! Very enjoyable place!

Visited September 2012
Exeter, United Kingdom
“Good place to take a breather”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

If you want a nice cool drink, sit and watch a little TV and talk to friendly staff this is perfect. I just bobbed in for a few drinks mid-afternoon, and they kindly switched over a TV to show the UK football for me. Really friendly and on the ball with the refills :)

Raleigh
“Had a good time here on Saturday night”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

Great place to party. I was meeting up with some Irish friends in NYC from my early school days back in Ireland and we ended up getting great service from Emmet at the bar in Connollys. And yes, it is authentic Irish. Closed the place down..ate some good food and met some interesting fun people while there.

I'd go back again!

Oslo, Norway
“Very friendly service and great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

Being more or less next door to Hotel Warwick on 54th Street where I stayed in mid July, I of course had to check it out. The Irish bartender was very friendly and helpful so I had a very enjoyable lunch. I went back once more for lunch, and again in early August when I had 10 hours in New York on my way back to Norway from Vancouver. I had brunch, a full Irish breakfast to 15,95 including a free Bloody Mary, which woke me up after a tiring "red eye flight" leaving Vancouver at 10:40 pm local time and arriving NY at 0715. Of course I had to follow this up with three pints of excellent Irish pale aIe. I enjoyed talking to the manager (owner?) and the bartender, both Irish of course, and also to an elderly American couple sitting next to me at the bar. The wife had actually visitied Norway in 1961 so she was very happy to tell me about her trip. I won't even think about visiting another pub next time i visit NY.