“Excellent!!!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Langan's Bar & Restaurant

Langan's Bar & Restaurant
150 W 47th St, between 6th and 7th Avenues, New York City, NY 10036 (Manhattan)
(212) 869-5482
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Langan's Bar & Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,312 of 11,771 Restaurants in New York City
Transit: A,C,E,1,2,3 to 42nd Street
Flushing, New York
“Excellent!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

I went there a couple weeks ago on a Sunday afternoon and frankly it was one of the best meals I have had in the theater district in a long time. It is a good value and very nice atmosphere you can choose to sit in the darker bar area which has high chairs or the better lit other dining room. It looks a little fancy but my friend and I went in there pretty casual. Great meal, I had the lobster ravoli and my friend had a flat bread cheese pizza, we both walked out extremely satisfied! I highly recommend Langan's it has a nice atmosphere, and if you don't want the more formal sit down experience the bar area is very nice as well.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Morton, Pennsylvania
“Not up to Previous Quality”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

I've eaten here over the years since they have a nice fixed price menu and, being close to the theatre district, you have plenty of time to dine and get to the play in time. It had been a couple of years since I'd been here, so we decided to try it again. The food was just okay this time. Service was actually a little slow and the noise level in the back room was extremely loud because of being seated near some rather large crowds.

Visited June 2013
“Central & nice food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

We were staying close by and ate here a few nights of our stay. Our waitress both nice nights was lovely (I cant remember her name, she was from Russia) she was very friendly and gave us great service. The food is nice and inexpensive and there is a nice atmosphere.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Mississauga, Canada
“Waitress with a lot of patience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

After a tiring day of walking around Manhattan and going through the crowds at Times Square we popped into Langan's for a drink. It was surprisingly not a mad house. We did not find a hostess at the front door, but one did walk up to us and sat us at a nice table for two where I could watch the ball game on one of their TVs. I kept changing my mind on what I wanted to drink. The have a house draught that is worth a try. My wife just wanted desserts and we couldn't decide on what we wanted and when we wanted it served to us. The waitress who was obviously busy didn't really bat an eyelash or grow impatient with us. She just kept smiling and putting up with us. I wish I would've tried the food. Maybe next time.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Monterrey
“Worst experience in NYC”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

We went there on april 18th after a show and we didn´t find a hostess in the entrance (after 1 minute wait)... We saw a lot of tables available and we entered directly to the restaurant section and the waitress told us in a rude way that we had to wait for hostess (it seems that it is our problem if the don´t have people there). We left the bar and we went to Rattle Hum, that is not at Times Square, but the have an excellent beer variety and good service.

• Visited April 2013