“An Old Fashioned Cozy Bar” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Broome Street Bar

Broome Street Bar
363 W Broadway, New York City, NY 10013-2209 (SoHo)
212-925-2086
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Neighborhood: SoHo
New York City, New York
“An Old Fashioned Cozy Bar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

I go into NYC frequently and like to visit The Broome Street Bar (Original Soho Artists Restaurant & Bar) on occasion. I love their Blue Cheese Pear Salad with cashews and sprouts. I'm not a big french fry eater, but they have great freshly cut homemade french fries. I definitely recommend.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“check this bar out when you visit NYC!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

It was March 2004 when we came across this quirky place, for the next week we went back everyday! That says it all. staff so friendly and food delicious, stella on draft and the BEST bloody mary I've ever tasted. Always recommend broome st bar to my clients who are going to nyc.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Great bar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

Stopped by in here to have a cold beer on a very hot day last July. Great beer and dessert. Loved the old fashioned bar decor, a good place to stop and rest before hitting the shops again.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Boca Raton, Florida
“Lunch break while shopping”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

I was shopping in SOHO with a group of six ladies and we stopped in here for lunch. We were seated right away in the back room that was comfy and quiet. We ordered a variety of sandwiches and salads. My choice was a Cajun turkey sandwich that was delicious. We also had a couple orders of fries for the table which were the best, nice and crispy! Prices were moderate. The service was courteous and pleasant.

• Visited August 2013
Maple Shade, New Jersey
“Great place for a quick lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

The wife and I with 2 teenagers in tow chose this place for lunch during a day of shopping in SOHO. There is a lot to look at, the carved lions heads peeking out from under the bar ,to the great stained glass to name a few. This place has a well worn , comfortable feeling. We had a table by the window, which afforded a great view of the people rushing by. My wife had a salad, which was generous and well prepared. All of the ingredients were very fresh. My bloody Mary was great . The boys and I opted for burgers, served on a pita. They arrived as ordered, and were delicious .This place is a great value ,and a perfect location.

• Visited August 2013