“best breakfast ever!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
“best breakfast ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

amazing ! just round the corner from our hotel had to visit twice it was that good. you must go if visiting this area or if you travel down from upper Manhattan. I don't know what to tell you to eat because it was all good. eggs benedict was my favourite . French toast and pancakes also amazing. you need a serving of their home fries with your breakfast!

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Arlington, Texas
“Great Breakfast and People Watching”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

Our family was staying at a nearby hotel and decided to forego the free breakfast at the hotel because of the late Saturday morning crowd. We had noticed Squires Diner on a previous visit and decided to give it a try. We chose a corner booth and enjoyed watching the locals walking their dogs, going for groceries at the Fulton Street Market, and carrying on their Saturday morning routines. Our food was excellent and very reasonably priced. I had a California Omelet Wrap - eggs, avocado, and mushrooms wrapped in a tortilla- served with potatoes and a side of turkey bacon. My husband had Eggs Benedict Florentine. Our adult kids had pancakes and blintzes and we had an extra side of sausage. We all had coffee and our ticket was right at $40. It was definitely worth skipping the pasty oatmeal, crammed in a small area with hords of other people with CNN blaring at the hotel. The service was very attentive and it was a great start to a very busy day in NYC.

Visited August 2013
Troy, New York
“All I can say is Wow !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

This sure was a find. My fiancee and I were staying at a local hotel when we just happened to find Squires. Both originally from the area and knowing about diners we tried it. The food was terrific, the service was out of this world and the local clientèle were very friendly. We have been back several times snd will continue to come back when in the area.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Best breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

I would highly recommend this diner. The breakfasts were first class. The service was brilliant and the staff were very welcoming. I will definitely return.

Visited March 2013