“Definitely worth while!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of iTour New York

iTour New York
46 W 46th St, New York City, NY 10036 (Midtown)
212-302-9048
Website
Improve this listing
Osaka, Japan
“Definitely worth while!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

My friend and I had a great time on the Washington DC day tour. We were able to see all of the main sights in just one day and our tour guide was very accommodating. Also, the lunch is delicious! If you have a free day while you're in New York, this is definitely a must!

Visited December 2013

West Palm Beach, Florida
39 attraction reviews
“The BEST!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013

We spent the two most fabulous days with Steven and Bryant. They explained beautifully, were serious and funny, made sure we were comfortable, selected wonderful foods, and displayed a thorough knowledge of the city and the places we visited.

We had selected the Real Estate Tour and the Queens Asian Food Tour. Unusual and delightful. Next time in New York, we hope to tour with these two gentlemen again. We appreciated that we, three friends, toured by ourselves. No crowds, no bus, just a wonderful vehicle with driver and guide. Couldn't be better.

Visited December 2013
New York
“Gratitude”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

We want to thank iTour for the unforgettable trip to Washington and Philadelphia which left a lasting impression on us. We highly appreciate the service and attitude to customers as well as willingness to meet every single wish concerning the trip. We want to recommend this company to everyone who comes to New York and wants to have most of it. Thanks a lot for the tour.

New York City, New York
“BEST TOUR EVERRRRR!!!!!! GO WASHINGTON”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Washington D.C tour was awesome...... I learned so many new things about Washington and there was so many pretty and interesting things to look at im already planning my next trip there.........Bryant the tour guide was incredible, knowledgeable and was funny...kept us goin....the FREE lunch they give us durning the tour was fantastic you cant beat it... =) what tour feeds you lol

Muncie, Indiana
7 attraction reviews
“Great flexibility, Customized Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

Working with iTour New York from the beginning was a breeze. I had specific thoughts on the type of tour I wanted for my group of 25. Stephen worked with me and had suggestions to make the tour fabulous. Brant was the tour guide and was very knowledgeable of NYC and answered even the most off the wall questions with authority. He gave multiple suggestions to the group of places to visit, eat, and drink. The tour hit a bump when the yacht we had been scheduled with was chartered at the last minute. Stephen jumped into action and was able to get us aboard another boat tour. The boat tour dockside crew were less than pleasant, but it had no bearing on the top notch service provided by Stephen and Brant. Stephen went above and beyond with making sure everything we would need for an enjoyable trip was available to us. I am excited to work with iTour New York again on our trip next year and I will ask their assistance with our transportation to Washington, DC because I loved the ease of working with them and the attention to detail they provide.