“The best decision we could have made!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #196 of 509 activities in New York City
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Private licenced company that offers professionally guided pedicab tours around Central Park of New York City
Shrewsbury, England, United Kingdom
“The best decision we could have made!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

After entering into the city earlier today, we were weary travellers without any direction. Boy were we glad to find Misha and Umed! After a quick description of routes, we were hooked on a 60 minute pedicab ride that brought us round Central Park and the surrounding sights. It was the enthusiasm and willingness to elaborate on anything that made our ride so enjoyable. We now feel like we know the city better and have a base to go from after that great introduction!

Visited July 2013

Toronto, Canada
3 attraction reviews
“It is worth it - excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

It was my birthday that day. The tour guide was excellent. I was with 2 friends and lot of suitcases... and he was amazing and so helpful.
He gave us lot of details that I would even know.
He is well prepared and willing to help us during our tour. We had so much fun!
I highly recommend him and this tour for Central Park in New York.
MIchael is the best tour guide ever.

Visited May 2013
Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
“All around central park Tours - the best option if you don't have much time to see Manhatten thoroughly.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

It was an amazing experience to try "All around central park Tours". I was travelling on business to New York City, my schedule was tight so I didn't have enough time to see everything in Manhatten and wanted to get a brief and informative vision on its most interesting parts. So I have chosen "All around central park Tours" and now I can say this was the best option!

Visited April 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Pedicab tours around Central Park of New York City”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

It was my first time on pedicab in New York, and I can say it was an amazing experience. It was so much fun. Mikhael driver was a very polite and wonderful guy. He is just a great guy to talk. It was very interesting tour.

Visited August 2012
“AMAZING!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

It was Absolutely incredible!! Michael is the best guide ever! He showed me and my husband the best parts of Central Park. It was my first time in New York and i will never forget it. Thank u Michael!!! U helped us with unforgettable trip!

Visited April 2013
Mixxow, Owner at All around Central Park Tours, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Thank you, Eugenia. I'm glad that you enjoyed your trip