“Awesome veggie sushi!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Sushi, Vegan, Vegetarian
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Awesome veggie sushi!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

Recently tried out the Chelsea Market location and my sister and I were blown away....the "sushi" is amazing! My husband is a vegetarian so we are always looking for dining that provide this option...this will satisfy vegan, vegetarian, and animal protein lovers!!! It is strictly vegetarian (vegan actually I believe) but you will not miss out on anything. The taste is amazing as was presentation. Great flavor combinations. We went back and took an order home. My only complaint is it only has locations in NYC only....can't wait for them to expand down south. We will return!

• Visited May 2013

Rio de Janeiro, RJ
“WOW - Sushi without the fish!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

Had the luck to go to Beyond Sushi this week. Some Vegan friends of ours wanted to get together for lunch and it was suggested. Must say that I was a bit apprehensive, but let me tell you, if they are looking for a franchisee in Rio de Janeiro, I am the man!!! What great, fresh food. The service was as excellent as the food. Go, go, go as soon as you can. They will be opening in the Chelsea Market soon, but try them out here before.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Marseille, France
“Very tasty, satisfying food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised by Beyond Sushi. I'm a total carnivore and I like my meat. Yet what I've found there was tasty, fun and colorful food. I'm simply not used to having so many great taste in one mouthful, it was definitely refreshing. And there are many different sauces to experiment with. I will hopefully renew the experience and find time to go there a second time while I'm in NYC.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bayside, New York
“#1 vegan sushi choice!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

Best place ever!! I come here at least once a month for their special roll of the month and I always walk out happy :D

• Visited January 2013
San Jose, California
“LOVE!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

What creative food, everything was delicious. We had a homemade drink which was perfect, sushi rolls which were divine, and a dessert which was unique. So much more I want to try here so I need to go back!

• Visited January 2013