“Worth the stop!!” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
“Worth the stop!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

Stopped by before a show for a quick treat to eat in the theater. Ordered the maple bacon cookie and carrot cake. Both were delicious in different ways, but the maple bacon was exceptionally tasty!! I'm wishing I got another!! A little pricey, but worth it! Will def go back ;-)

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Oxford, England, United Kingdom
“Great, but news travels, expect a queue!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

Went here on a tip after seeing a broadway show. Was a real gem, lots of character and some genius cookie recipes. However, the queue is crazy.....

Visited March 2013
“The best cookies around!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

the bacon maple cookie and chocolate diablo delicious! Always a line even at 10:30 PM. Great stop for coffee or a little dessert and they are baking round the clock

Visited April 2013
“Great gluten free cookies”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

Before heading to Cinderella on broadway I wanted a treat so I went to Schmackarys and was excited to see gluten free options because I love cookies but I'm trying to stay away from gluten. The corn cookie was out of this world it tasted like sweet corn bread in a cookie form yum!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Chicago
“Really glad that I don't live right around the corner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

So my daughter had an audition and I needed a place to chill for an hour and I happened upon Schmackary's. Wow! I love home made cookies more than just about anything and Schmackary's is even better than home-made. I had a truly tough time trying to choose exactly which cookie I'd try to make last the whole hour. That was impossible, so I got two! Both were crispy on the edges and chewy in the centers. Just so you know - Maple Bacon is to die for. This is actually not totally off the wall in my family as my grandmother was famous for her "Ham" cookies that were along the same line as these. I think the secret ingredient in Schmackary's is the sea salt! My other choice was a Peanut Butter cookie full of chocolate chunks, peanuts and a touch of sea salt. With a cup of coffee, I spent an hour in cookie heaven! Schmackary's is in a very, very small space but they have a few seats if you're among the lucky to nab one. Enjoy!!!

Visited February 2013