“Perfect!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 784 Nightlife in New York City
Type: Bar/ Clubs, Clubs
More attraction details
Owner description: Take Me Out specializes in 3 hour speakeasy, cocktail bar, rooftop and nightclub tours past velvet ropes with tables waiting and no lines.
New York City, New York
“Perfect!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

I had an awesome time. I felt like a true VIP getting escorted in the limo, no waiting in line and reserved seating inside. I am from NYC, but was introduced to all new places. I got to see the city in a whole different light.

Hoboken, New Jersey
“BEST Night Out in NYC”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

By far the most amazing way to experience NYC nightlife! After having great cocktails mixed in the limo with our guide, Ori, we had an amazing night arriving at exclusive nightspots we would have never found on our own. The mix of bars and clubs that were chosen by Ori were simply awesome and he could have not accommodated our group any better. Would go again in a heartbeat!
We had no idea what to expect beforehand and the night lived up to its expectations. We are planning to return to the sports where Ori took us as well. Take Me Out NYC is one of the best, most exciting attractions in NYC and is an absolute must-do for visitors and people who live in the area!!!!!!!

“Amazing wild exciting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

This is the best way to get a taste of the nyc nightlife. The service from ori and mike was brilliant and professional. All of the bars which we visited suited our taste. Only one was a bit quiet. :). The final bar was amazing. We all got to let our hair down in coyote ugly.

Istanbul, Turkey
“Excellent night out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

This is an excellent night out, Ari our cocktail mixer in the limo and our driver were excellent. You will have the opportunity to visit night clubs / bars you would not find yourself. Could go a little later than anticipated as we were not ready to call it a night till around 3am. Being the only guy with 7 ladies was an extra bonus. You won't be disappointed.

White Plains, New York
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

My friends and I did this tour to celebrate my birthday in NYC. Most of my friends that experienced the tour are from the New York City area and we always end up going to the same bars. This was a great way to celebrate my birthday. We didn't have to wait in any lines, worry about getting a table, or transportation. This tour takes care of everything for you so that you can make the most of your night out. I would recommend take me out tours to anyone who is not from New York City, or even people from the city that want to experience new places to go out.

Visited January 2014

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Ori M, Owner at Take Me Out NYC, responded to this review, February 13, 2014
Thank you very much for a great review! It was a pleasure showing your group new nightlife locations in NYC.