I booked a staycation here a few years ago and it was adequate. The room was dark and slightly shabby, but it was spacious and had everything we needed.
- Safe and quiet neighborhood
- Large window with view into the garden
- Furniture was somewhat shabby and slightly musty
- Broken tiles in bathroom and didn't feel very clean
- At night the room is very dark. The lighting is very low.
- Also Known As:
- Stay The Night Inc. Hotel New York City
- Stay The Night Inc. Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bed & Breakfast is located in our 93rd Street Townhouse, between 5th and Madison Ave. A classic New York Brownstone, the building is over 150 years old. Fully renovated and very secure, the house is on a tree-lined block between Fifth and Madison Avenues just two minutes from the reservoir and running track in Central Park. We have four large Victorian suites with en suite bathrooms, three with Jacuzzi tubs and a full one-bedroom apartment with full kitchen and bathroom. All of our rooms have wireless internet access and premium cable.Carnegie Hill is a landmark historic neighborhood on the fashionable Upper-East Side. Our block on 93rd street is one of the quietest residential blocks in Manhattan. It is lines with trees and many of the buildings boast miniature gardens in front, and ivy-covered facades. A security guard patrols the block at all hours.Madison Avenue has many small, top-class restaurants and exquisite boutiques; while around the corner is picturesque Fifth Avenue. We are located in the center of the famous Museum Mile. Within a five-minute walk you can visit the Guggenheim, the Cooper Hewitt and the grandest of all, the Metropolitan Museum of Art. ... more less