I booked a staycation here a few years ago and it was adequate. The room was dark and slightly shabby, but it was spacious and had everything we needed.
- Safe and quiet neighborhood
- Large window with view into the garden
- Furniture was somewhat shabby and slightly musty
- Broken tiles in bathroom and didn't feel very clean
- At night the room is very dark. The lighting is very low.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay the Night Bed & Breakfast welcomes you to stay the night in the heart of New York City's Museum Mile. A classic New York Brownstone, the magnificent 150-year-old building has been fully renovated. Stay the Night boasts large Victorian suites, Jacuzzi tubs, wireless internet, and premium cable television. The bed and breakfast is located in Carnegie Hill, a landmark historic neighborhood on the fashionable Upper East Side. Find yourself on the steps of the Metropolitan Museum of Art, Cooper-Hewitt, or even the Guggenheim in a matter of minutes! Fine restaurants and exquisite boutiques line Madison Avenue along with every day conveniences from drug stores to dry cleaners. A security guard patrols the tree-lined block at all hours so rest easy knowing your stay with us will be safe. Whether you're traveling for business or pleasure, Stay the Night Bed & Breakfast welcomes you to enjoy the classic beauty of New York City with us! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Stay the Night Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stay The Night Inc. Hotel New York City