Let me start by saying this was an amazing trip especially being from Orange County CA, it's a great city, very different from our hometown. My boyfriend and I decided to spend 4 nights and 5 days at Woogo and for the price why not? The only thing I found great about Woogo was the location. It was very close to central park and times square not to mention in a safe area. now where do I begin with my bad review.. First of all the people in the front desk on the first floor are very unfriendly when u go in to the check in the office is a dump. The elevators are pretty old then just when u think the worst is over you walk into your room and find the windows don't close, there is a very bad smell in the sheets the restroom is small and dirty, no cable, the towels are so rough and tiny as if they were meant for children, u never see an employee so good luck getting new towels or room service. And if you are not convinced yet we had bites all over most likely bed bug bites we were itchy through out the day and night. Stay away
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the upper west side - one of Manhattans most desirable residential neighborhoods. This luxury building has just been totally renovated with top amenities & high standards. Walking distance from Lincoln center & central Park, this building has variety of Facilities to offer. It is home to wonderful shopping and a variety of fabulous restaurants. Within a few blocks from The Museum of Natural History, Lincoln Center, Movie theaters, Central Park and Riverside Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Despegar.com so you can book your Woogo - Central Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woogo - Central Park Hotel New York City
- Woogo Central Park Tempo Apartments