I recently stayed at the Affinia Dumont with a group of friends and I couldn't recommend it more. The hotel is in the perfect location so we were able to walk to Broadway, Grand Central Station and Time Square. It was also really close to the subway. The staff was super helpful and the suite was beautiful and clean (clean being really important to me). The view was probably my favorite aspect of the hotel--our room overlooked the Chrysler Building, which was so nice to wake up to. We booked a suite and I recommend that if you have a group. I also recommend taking advantage of the free wine hour the hotel offers every day!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in vibrant Midtown East, Affinia Dumont has a little something for everyone. As one of the top boutique hotels in Midtown East NYC, business travelers admire our big desks and convenient location. Leisure travelers like our family-friendly suites with extra room for the little ones, and cruising around the neighborhood on our Republic Bikes. And everyone loves our Skyline Suites, with inspiring views of the historic Chrysler Building and tranquil East River. Join us nightly in our Midtown East hotel for a glass of red or white at our complimentary Wine Hour, located in the lobby from 5-6 p.m. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Affinia Dumont reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Affinia Dumont Hotel New York City
- Affinia Dumont New York City